How many people here are into cuckolding???

Share your deepest secrets
svengalideck

Re: How many people here are into cuckolding???

Post by svengalideck »

whispering wrote:
> There is an interesting theory on why human penis is shaped so differently
> from most animals ...

> We know from watching primates ..
Ever since my high school teacher, an experience swinger, mounted my new almost-virgin
> girlfriend and fucked her out of her mind while I watched,

oohhh dat just nasty!

> sharing my partner for sex has been a major turn-on, and one that seems very natural.
> I think women often need to be fucked hard, and for men whose primary
> sexual satisfaction comes with masturbation, outsourcing hard-core fucking
> and enjoying the power of an alpha male coupling with a fertile women is a
> kind of ultimate sexuality. Not really a kink, but how sex happens when
> people follow their true desires.

I tend to agree with this. That, and the lack of jealousy hormones means some good fun can be had! I've not had guilt feelings when I'be been with others wives, or as couples, swinging; nor have I the couple of times I arranged an extra male for a sensuous fem; sadly as I recounted my ex-s desire for bukakke partys never came off.

Theres a time to do the rutting, and another to watch it happen and take a sideview of proceedings, if that means cleaning her sweat covered breasts or lapping out a juiced up hole, labia or mouth, so be it :lol: :shock: :shock:
sv-
emgeee
Site Admin

Post by emgeee »

I have been very lucky to be the added M in MFM fun. It is like the guy is proud of his wife and wants to show her off. Like a guy with a hot rod that wants others to admire. The added part is the wife is not nervous with her husband close by, she can let loose and have fun. One told me it was great to ride the magic carpet of lust.
She had fun and her husband loved it. He loved to eat hot fresh cream out of her pussy. It was fun just to be naked with them and talk about what we would like to do or what he wanted to see.
don111

Post by don111 »

I like my wife to watch me suck her bulls cock, and then I enjoy licking his balls while he is fucking her. Then cleaning his cum out of her when he is done.
anon1122

Post by anon1122 »

Wouldn’t say I’m into it but was as one point with me ex. 4 years into our relationship I found out she was sending nudes to a guy she worked with. Every night she’d take new pics. Initially was just underwear and I thought I put a stop to it but then started seeing pics of her bottomless on her phone that I’d never seen. Then pics of her completely naked legs spread and so forth. She confessed to me she only sent them because he really wanted to see her pussy and now that he has shed stop. Now obviously I’m not that stupid so I keep checking on her phone when I saw a conversation where they were sexting and both cummed together. So I confronted her demanding to know the truth. She admitted to showing him her pussy in person, sucking his dick multiple times in the car after work and letting him cum in her mouth. As angry as I was I also got extremely turned on hearing all the details. Ultimately we agreed that if she’s fucks him once she’d get over it. So I ended up being the photographer and taking pictures of her naked, masturbating and even being fucked that she sent him. Then one day he asked her to go to his car after work again and I told her to go ahead and let him fuck you. So she met him and he fucked her from behind but ended up cumming in 30 seconds so he fingered her until she came. When she got home she jerked me off telling me all the details. We broke up after but stayed fuck buddies.
oneofthem

Post by oneofthem »

One of the topics I love.

Ex wife was an early start and she loved it. Loved having men for her. When we were introduced in she wished I would like it too.

I introduced her to my uncle because I knew what would happened. I asked her to wear sexy clothes. Right in front of me without asking me uncle kissed her and touched her boobs and ass. It didn't take long before she touched his big bad ass cock.

He fucked her like there was no tomorrow. After that moment he fucked her almost each times we were visiting him.or he came to our place. His friends were in the party. I invited some of my friends so did she. Strangers were there to fuck her too.

Now with my sub girlfriend, sub mom and not slut mom, I only fuck her. I so miss the time sex was part of the day vs part of once in a while.
biukgal

Post by biukgal »

I was introduced to the lifestyle by my first wife, who use to keep wild parties in the basement. These parties almost always turned into an orgy, and I remember how I felt the first time seeing her take a proper size cock, it was about 10 inches or more and girthy. He was a very big, tall black man and he was pounding by wife who was only 5 feet tall with big tits. I fed off her intense pleasure with every push.

It was I who introduce the lifestyle to my second wife. She was young and inexperienced, her first time leaving her small UK village for New York City. We frequented Reggae bars, and I encouraged her to explore life, have fun, live free because no matter what I am here for her. Over the years I became more and more disappointed after having sex with my wife. I looked in her face and, in my mind, I let her down, disappointed her. I did not give her the pleasure she deserves. She would tell me it was OK, not to worry and that she enjoyed it, but I did not believe her. I was not big enough and did not last long enough to have any real pleasurable effect. Over the years I realized she was not having sex with me because she wanted to but because I wanted to. When I was finished, she would grab her magic wand and dildos and pleasure herself.

After a while I started suffering from performance anxiety, putting too much pressure on myself. These days, I gained more pleasure knowing she is being properly taken care off and from watching her with other men, I get to see her in that perfect pinnacle of intense pleasure. They took her to places I could not, there size and stamina far superior to mine, it turned me on. They lasted for as long as my wife wanted them to last, as she extracted every ounce of pleasure from her well-endowed lovers. Then I get to reclaim what is left of her and clean her up. These days we may play together with her lovers, or she plays alone with them. When she comes home after a date, she would sit on my face and allow me to smell and taste that pleasure. Occasionally we have one on one fun but most of the time she takes charge, strap up and use me anyway she wants, nothing is off limits for my beloved. I am here for her, and her pleasure is my pleasure. I am a cuck, and I derive pleasure from being a cuck. My wife spent the summer in the UK with her high school crush and she is out shopping at Victoria Secret because she is going home to England to be with him. She is so happy to be enjoying his 10 inches again and I am happy for her. When he visits or when I go with her to England, we all play together.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

don111 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:54 am I like my wife to watch me suck her bulls cock, and then I enjoy licking his balls while he is fucking her. Then cleaning his cum out of her when he is done.
This is the point I reached, though only with other guys, never did the ex get far along the trail, but my plan involved getting her access to some rich generous clients away from home and having them enjoy, some limited access to her lithe body and i did the clean up. :twisted:
adventurous

Post by adventurous »

It so hot watching my wife fuck another man, especially if he's got a big cock. The first time I approached my wife about sex with other men she didn't get upset or angry with me, she seemed intrigued with the idea. We talked about it and as we did she became aroused and had to have sex as it turned her on so much. Afterwards she said OK she'd have sex with other men but preferred they have a big cock. After her first time she eagerly embraced her every opportunity to fuck satisfying both our desires. We both love our lifestyle and wouldn't change a thing.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

adventurous wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:29 pm It so hot watching my wife fuck another man, especially if he's got a big cock. The first time I approached my wife about sex with other men she didn't get upset or angry with me, she seemed intrigued with the idea. We talked about it and as we did she became aroused and had to have sex as it turned her on so much. Afterwards she said OK she'd have sex with other men but preferred they have a big cock. After her first time she eagerly embraced her every opportunity to fuck satisfying both our desires. We both love our lifestyle and wouldn't change a thing.
Have you watched? Just the thought of my wife fucking another man is a huge turn-on. I would love to watch while she gets pounded.
adventurous

Post by adventurous »

mash2014 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:01 pm
adventurous wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:29 pm It so hot watching my wife fuck another man, especially if he's got a big cock. The first time I approached my wife about sex with other men she didn't get upset or angry with me, she seemed intrigued with the idea. We talked about it and as we did she became aroused and had to have sex as it turned her on so much. Afterwards she said OK she'd have sex with other men but preferred they have a big cock. After her first time she eagerly embraced her every opportunity to fuck satisfying both our desires. We both love our lifestyle and wouldn't change a thing.
Have you watched? Just the thought of my wife fucking another man is a huge turn-on. I would love to watch while she gets pounded.
I have watched, super hot! Wife is so sexy and puts on a hell of a good show.
cutslender
Site Admin

Post by cutslender »

IDK if this counts, but I would love to watch her with another man and then join in! I would find it extremely erotic to "Help" her with another man! I would never ask though, primarily I would not even ask. I already know the answer, HELL NO!!! It is too bad though, I would love it, and would not be able to stay a spectator. I got one chance at it described here, and shortly I will post the second half of the story. things got weird with her at least and not again.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

cutslender wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:37 pm IDK if this counts, but I would love to watch her with another man and then join in! I would find it extremely erotic to "Help" her with another man! I would never ask though, primarily I would not even ask. I already know the answer, HELL NO!!! It is too bad though, I would love it, and would not be able to stay a spectator. I got one chance at it described here, and shortly I will post the second half of the story. things got weird with her at least and not again.
It counts! I've fantasized with another guy fucking her and cuming inside her pussy, and then I go down on her and lick her pussy clean from his cum.
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

cutslender wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:37 pm IDK if this counts, but I would love to watch her with another man and then join in! I would find it extremely erotic to "Help" her with another man! I would never ask though, primarily I would not even ask. I already know the answer, HELL NO!!! It is too bad though, I would love it, and would not be able to stay a spectator. I got one chance at it described here, and shortly I will post the second half of the story. things got weird with her at least and not again.
Definitely! I mentioned above about a previously lover/playmate and her husband. It was at a time when I was opening up about being curious to do things with men. We shared a relationship where we talked about everything (which turned us both on), encouraged each other to try new things (alone or with others, particularly of the same sex), and had some hot sex together. The fac that we were both married, we were co-workers, and I was also involved with another co-worker, whom she knew about, limited our actual time together but made each time super hot.

I rationalized that since she told me about how much she liked to give head and that she had done so with both her husband and me, if she could do it, I could too! She sent me photos of herself nude and in sexy outfits and a few of her giving her husband a blowjob. I liked seeing her with his dick in her mouth and jacked off not only to her pics, but also the sight of her husband's hard cock. If her husband had been game, I would have been VERY comfortable sucking his dick with her there and might have let him fuck my in the ass since I knew he liked to do it with her; having a one-on-one with another guy would have felt much different.

Similarly, she wanted to experience eating pussy and said she would feel comfortable having a threesome with our co-worker since she knew I was attracted to her and would enjoy watching them together.