masterbation in the car

Share your deepest secrets
wonderdick
Site Admin

Re: masterbation in the car

Post by wonderdick »

I only masturbated once to orgasm while driving. It was in the city and when I came I was so distracted that I decided best not to do that again.

I have though many times zipped down my pants and stroked my cock while driving.
iplaywithmine
Site Admin

Post by iplaywithmine »

I have done it many times but I kind plan when I am going to. I take my underwear off it just something else that gets in the way. I sometimes wear a condom so I don't have to worry about where my stuff goes.
ninja1173
Site Admin

Post by ninja1173 »

I've done it a few times, primarily on back roads or scenic highways with little traffic. Occasional parking lot adventures as well but a little scared of getting caught and legal trouble with that.
honormyclit
Site Admin

Post by honormyclit »

When I was driving ride share I used to masturbate between rides. I would drive so slow to the pick up trying to finish before I got to the location. Since I don't have a penis none of the riders that I picked up could tell that I was super aroused and annoyed at being interrupted but I'm sure they wondered why I was a little pissy for no reason. It was a bad plan so I started just finishing no matter what. If they were in a hurry they would cancel but some would just wait and for whatever reason that totally turned me on. I would then fantasize about thanking them for their patience and explaining why I was late.
wanttotryit
Site Admin

Post by wanttotryit »

many times........its nice to have very dark tint on the windows.........have played with myself driving threw towns.......and cum while people were right outside my car......many time i get naked and jerk off as i drive
xyzzy77
Site Admin

Post by xyzzy77 »

Same here, I have played with my dick most everywhere, in truth. Masturbating in the car on a long drive is a nice pass time, usually just edging and enjoying the feel but have cum on occasion.
Like to find a nice peaceful roadside park to have lunch too. Eating a burger, reading a story on here and stroking a bit at a trailhead lot one day. I was just relaxing, pants around my ankles and really getting into it. Well this car pulls in beside me and rolls down his window! There I am, hard dick in one hand and a burger in the other, and this guy wants to talk! He and his wife were asking how hard it was!! Really, then I realized they were asking about the trail. Anyway, my window was above theirs, so I just kept on slowing playing with my dick and told them it was an easy trail. They rolled up and got out to go hike, my shirt was covering well enough, but it was close enough I don’t go there much anymore. As they left the lot walking away I had a huge orgasm thinking how nice it would have been if they had wanted to join me!
Yeah, I like masturbating in the car!
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

Thats a fantasy of mine to be almost stroking in car like that. I've stroked in my car on long drives and edged stop go until I had find quiet park to pull over car, pull down pants, and pull out cock and unload on myself there and then. Safer to cum there then on highway lol
latinababii
Site Admin

Post by latinababii »

I’ve only ever done it twice but damn was it was incredibly exciting. The first time was a couple years ago in the parking lot at my college. I was sending my bf nudes and during the conversation he started telling me how badly he wanted me to play with myself so he could picture me doing it. After some convincing I went to my car took my jeans and panties off then filmed myself masturbate. I had my legs on the dash fully spread rubbing myself as hard as I could but still took me about 5 min to cum. Everytime a car went past my excitement skyrocketed not knowing if they saw me or not. Needless to say he absolutely loved the video.

The second time I was hooking up with this boy I was friends with in the back seat of his car. Never intended for it to go far but I guess my sluttiness took over and wanted him to fuck me. Problem was as soon as he slid his dick in me he tensed up fucked me super fast for literally 4-5 strokes and started cumming. I was a bit annoyed and still wanted to get off so he moved to the front seat and watched as I rubbed my clit and fingered myself to a shattering orgasm. Slightly different then the first situation but still super exciting having someone watch while in a public place
prsnalty
Site Admin

Post by prsnalty »

I have masturbated with my neighbors wife in her car in her garage....what a thrill that was....
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Post by wheelboy2 »

Years ago, before we were married, my g/f and I would cruise the back roads - almost always gravel - and we would play with my cock. I'd feel her tits down her shirt. When I needed to come I would stop the car, walk around to her side with my cock out and open her door. She'd swing her legs out of the car and pull out her tits and I would kneel in the middle of the road and wank hard until I came.
wankwank
Site Admin

Post by wankwank »

my first ever wank was in a car!

something horny about wanking with cars going past oblivious.
silkyundiesman
Site Admin

Post by silkyundiesman »

I've done this on several occasions. Getting so horny wearing a pair of panties under my jeans I would pull over to a parking lot or rest area and relieve myself. I've had several guys walk by and see me and I would keep going as if no one was around. I went as far as inviting two of the guys into the car (not at the same time although that might have been interesting). They were fascinated and so turned on watching me tease myself in the panties with my jeans around my ankles. I told them it was ok if they wanted to stroke their cock too, and they quickly pulled it out and we started stroking together. Needless to say, it was a very satisfying night for both of us...