European Glory Hole

Share your deepest secrets
nikkixsmooth
Site Admin

European Glory Hole

Post by nikkixsmooth »

Hi all!

I spent the end of June/beginning of July backpacking in Europe with my best friend. Whilst there, I did something so dirty and slutty that I never though I'd do in a million years, and now I want to do it again. I'm new here, but I specifically wanted to find a place to share this since I do not DARE to do it with anyone I know IRL.

We (we're both females in our mid 20s) were staying just outside of Prague when some guy who spoke broken English asked us if we wanted to work for him and sell ourselves. We laughed, and told him we were only there for the night, but he said we could do it for one night, no problem. So we said fuck it, you only live once?

Fast forward an hour and both of us were strapped into something like a glory hole. Our heads were on one side of a wall, and our bodies were poking through holes on the other, our ankles raised and held apart, wrists tied down at our sides.

We were only in there for two hours, but I have NO idea how many dicks were inside of me. I was dripping with cum by the time we left. My friend was ashamed of herself, but I absolutely loved the dirtiness of it.

Has anyone ever been to one of these places?
icumalot
Site Admin

Re: European Glory Hole

Post by icumalot »

Have never been to one of these places, but it is my dream of heaven. You should be very proud of yourself and certainly not feel guilty. The fact that you enjoyed it is wonderful and you not only gave, but received a lot of pleasure, very well done. I hope you get to repeat your actions many times again.