Trying to get caught masterbating

Share your deepest secrets
perve15

Trying to get caught masterbating

Post by perve15 »

Weird confession, I want to get caught masterbating by female friends. More specifically a friends wife. She's known when I masterbate, also kinda caught me going through her hamper but I played it off. One night I spent over we all got drunk everybody passed out drunk. She was the last one up. She was getting ready for bed and I was staying on the couch. Aa she used the bathroom I just started going to town, couch faces bathroom door, aa she opened the door I expected a reaction but she didn't even look my way and went to her bedroom. I was bummed. Ever since I always try to show off my dick bulge (nothing too impressive lol) but I always try to be somewhat hard around her. Even one day in the pool I pulled it out of my swim trunks and acted like I didn't realize it lol she didn't see. Idk but I want her to "catch" me
mash2014
Site Admin

Re: Trying to get caught masterbating

Post by mash2014 »

I've got a cousin who I'd like to fuck her. We've traveled together and shared room. I've tried to accidentally drop the towel coming out of the shower or walk around her in my briefs with a hard one.
Last edited by mash2014 on Sun May 26, 2024 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
perve15

Post by perve15 »

mash2014 wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 2:21 pm I've got a cousin who I'd like to fuck her. We've traveled together and shared room. I've tried to accidently drop the tiwek coming out of the shower or walk around her in my briefs with a hard one.
I have a cousin too, actually 3 of them , sisters. The main one is little more open and we've touched on sex subjects before which gets me really turned on. We went to a family wedding out of state one time and we all shared a big airbnb. Main bathroom had no curtains and a glass door which was kind of weird but I said fuck it and used it without covering anything stood in the bath stroking my dick hoping one of them would look in or something. Not sure if that happened but it was thrill knowing someone could see me. Later on I found myself alone in the airbnb. You already know what I was up to. To my amazement the one I thought was the most innocent had the smallest little g string.
cg21b8

Post by cg21b8 »

I got caught jerking off by my Aunt when I was around seventeen. It wasn't a very pleasant experience to say the least.
perve15

Post by perve15 »

cg21b8 wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 4:02 pm I got caught jerking off by my Aunt when I was around seventeen. It wasn't a very pleasant experience to say the least.
I think as kids (teens) getting caught masterbating by someone is alot more horrifying. Or unpleasant as you say. I'm in my 30's and the group of friends I have we always talk and joke about that kind of stuff, we've heard each other having sex or known when we are having sex. I know my female friends have known when I've masterbated around them. But the thrill of getting caught by them is turning me on. I don't think it would be a big deal if caught but definitely an awkward encounter... for them lol
cg21b8

Post by cg21b8 »

perve15 wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 11:43 pm
cg21b8 wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 4:02 pm I got caught jerking off by my Aunt when I was around seventeen. It wasn't a very pleasant experience to say the least.
I think as kids (teens) getting caught masterbating by someone is alot more horrifying. Or unpleasant as you say. I'm in my 30's and the group of friends I have we always talk and joke about that kind of stuff, we've heard each other having sex or known when we are having sex. I know my female friends have known when I've masterbated around them. But the thrill of getting caught by them is turning me on. I don't think it would be a big deal if caught but definitely an awkward encounter... for them lol
I so agree. My Aunt who was a very religious woman and very straight laced lectured me about it and threatened to tell my parents. I don't believe she ever did. If she did, nothing ever came of it. Besides I believe my parents suspected that I masturbated.
perve15

Post by perve15 »

cg21b8 wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 11:30 am
perve15 wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 11:43 pm
I so agree. My Aunt who was a very religious woman and very straight laced lectured me about it and threatened to tell my parents. I don't believe she ever did. If she did, nothing ever came of it. Besides I believe my parents suspected that I masturbated.
I'm almost 100% sure they have. But my thrill is having my female friends ( we are in our late 30s) actually seeing me stroking my dick. I know 2 or 3 of them probably wouldn't say anything and act like they didn't see. We've been friends for over 10-15 years and they know I've masterbated around them.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

When I was a teen my mom encouraged masturbation and allowed me to do it openly. Her and her sister watched me many times. Just because I’d do it when they were in the room with me.
I got caught doing it for a group of kids in school by a teacher. That did not end well.
perve15

Post by perve15 »

iamnaked wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 12:31 pm When I was a teen my mom encouraged masturbation and allowed me to do it openly. Her and her sister watched me many times. Just because I’d do it when they were in the room with me.
I got caught doing it for a group of kids in school by a teacher. That did not end well.
That's so hott, when I was young, teens and early twenties I was terrified of being caught. Now in my late thirties I want to get caught, put myself in situations where I can be caught. Maybe it's me just wanted to expose myself but, the fantasies of what would happen when getting caught are so exciting
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

perve15 wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2024 4:38 am
iamnaked wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 12:31 pm
That's so hott, when I was young, teens and early twenties I was terrified of being caught. Now in my late thirties I want to get caught, put myself in situations where I can be caught. Maybe it's me just wanted to expose myself but, the fantasies of what would happen when getting caught are so exciting
I to was terrified and that is exactly what turns me on so so much. Yes getting caught is fun but it still terrifies me.
The hardest part and the best part is when I do get caught I don’t stop. I play it like it’s too late to stop.
To follow through I had to get myself into situations where there was no way to back out, chicken out.
Like being the first down a trail and leaving my clothes at home. Not even anything in the car to cover up with.
Surprisingly most early morning trail walkers are women or couples. Only if I saw kids I’d have to hide.
If anyone asked where my clothes were or why I was naked I’d tell them I lost them in the fast moving river while skinny dipping.
That always kept the situation on the funny side not the pervert side.
As for catching me masturbating. I’d apologize and say it was too late to stop.
Every single time I did this with couples or just women they always stood there and watched. Only single straight guys would look away in shame or be disgusted and hurriedly walk on down the trail.
I did have a few rules,
My audience must be over 30 or 40 years old.
Any sign of fear or discomfort I’d walk away and out of sight.
I had one very fit 50 plus year old woman insist on walking me back to my car. Then she went to her car and got me a too small women’s t shirt to cover up with.
effinjeff1965
Site Admin

Post by effinjeff1965 »

For the longest time I didn't try to get caught, but I had a (male) roommate who I wanted to have catch me, so I would jack off near open windows where he might go past, but it didn't happen. Then one time I was jacking off in my room with the door open and he walked past and i panicked and covered up. I know he saw and he knew what I was doing, but he acted as if he didn't and the moment passed. So I talked a good game, but when the moment of truth arrived, I choked.