I used to hump my parents pillows growing up

Share your deepest secrets
featherfetish

I used to hump my parents pillows growing up

Post by featherfetish »

My parents have always had feather pillows on their bed for as long as I can remember. One day I guess around the time I started to hit puberty, I remembered this fact while they were at work. They had multiple pacific coast brand double down around pillows. Ones with a feather inner chamber and goose down outer chamber.

I went in their bedroom and fucked the absolute shit out of all the pillows. I remember being astonished at how amazing it felt. I fucked their pillows up until I moved out. I never came on them though, always caught it in my hand so that way less questions would be asked. Then I’d put the bed back the way I found it. The bed was usually unmade so I’d just hit pillow to make it looked deformed and slept on and call it a day. I would also only use the ones my mom slept on, not my dads.

Sister had the same pillows but she moved out before the I got the idea :(

Anyone else hump other people’s pillows or comforters? I’d love to hear about it especially if they were feather/ down filled.
wanklover

Re: I used to hump my parents pillows growing up

Post by wanklover »

Not pillows but I used to stick my hard cock between the base of my bed and it's mattress and hump them shooting all my load of cum there !!