Anyone ever play doctor as a kid

Share your deepest secrets
todd1961
Site Admin

Re: Anyone ever play doctor as a kid

Post by todd1961 »

I was raised in a very small farm town in the mid west. Our house sat among a row of homes where neighbor's yards were back to back with no alley, which gave us young kids enough freedom to run the length of the block and play with the other kids that were in a similar age range. My best friend only lived a couple of doors down and he innocently introduced me to the game of doctor pretty early. He was only one year older than me and I have a vague recollection that he had also played doctor with a few other kids our age. Initially, I wasn't thrilled by this game and just kind of went along with it. Eventually when we were slightly older we began to build what we called forts in the bean field that was on the other side of the street where his house sat and where we felt that we had enough privacy to play and wrestle completely in the buff. Unlike our earliest version of playing doctor, I grew to love these opportunities to wrestle in our fort and deliberately grind our smooth bodies against each other. I think by then we trusted each other completely and it became a very private aspect of our very close friendship. Neither of us had any brothers and we more or less filled that role for each other until I moved to the other side of town in middle school.
cosmo19912

Post by cosmo19912 »

I did this: https://wildandinteresting.blogspot.com
oneofthem

Post by oneofthem »

As a young kid my sister and me did it several times.

When I got my own kids I didn't expect them to play doctor. So a way I found them in the basement playing doctor. I let them playing cause it is normal.

The more they play the more they found body parts. I spoke to my uncle about it. He told me that I was right it is normal. He even proposed me to have them back to his place so they could play doctor. While I was sitting on the couch uncle played doctor with them. They just did heart check, body part check, confirm all the parts were at the right place and working good. But when uncle got an erection from the touches they both had a big reaction about the size of his penis.

If you want to know more about it, sent me a private message ;)
torola
Site Admin

Post by torola »

oneofthem wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:31 pm As a young kid my sister and me did it several times.

When I got my own kids I didn't expect them to play doctor. So a way I found them in the basement playing doctor. I let them playing cause it is normal.

The more they play the more they found body parts. I spoke to my uncle about it. He told me that I was right it is normal. He even proposed me to have them back to his place so they could play doctor. While I was sitting on the couch uncle played doctor with them. They just did heart check, body part check, confirm all the parts were at the right place and working good. But when uncle got an erection from the touches they both had a big reaction about the size of his penis.

I too played doctor with my older sister several times as a boy. It usually led to other things. We also played a version of "school" where she was a teacher. It seemed pretty harmless and definitely was fun exploring together.
islandlife

Post by islandlife »

My folks were friends with a couple a few doors down from us and they had two daughters, one my age another a couple of years older. They were both a lot more outgoing than I was and would often get me to play patient to their doctors. This would often involve making me lie motionless while they examined me, and inevitably ended up with pulling down my shorts and playing with my junk. To begin with I didn't react but as we got older and the older sister was evidently become more sexually aware, the way they 'examined' me would get me aroused.
Of course, the inevitable happened and as we all got a bit more aware of what we were actually doing, we became more self-conscious and we stopped doing it. But I still look back on these times fondly.
russ195
Site Admin

Post by russ195 »

islandlife wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:38 am My folks were friends with a couple a few doors down from us and they had two daughters, one my age another a couple of years older. They were both a lot more outgoing than I was and would often get me to play patient to their doctors. This would often involve making me lie motionless while they examined me, and inevitably ended up with pulling down my shorts and playing with my junk. To begin with I didn't react but as we got older and the older sister was evidently become more sexually aware, the way they 'examined' me would get me aroused.
Of course, the inevitable happened and as we all got a bit more aware of what we were actually doing, we became more self-conscious and we stopped doing it. But I still look back on these times fondly.
I played doctor with some neighbor kids too, one girl my age and her sister was older. One day, we all got naked and I got a god look at a full bush, lol.
oneofthem

Post by oneofthem »

torola wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:51 pm
oneofthem wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:31 pm As a young kid my sister and me did it several times.

I too played doctor with my older sister several times as a boy. It usually led to other things. We also played a version of "school" where she was a teacher. It seemed pretty harmless and definitely was fun exploring together.

I so love it! Yup it leads to special events...
priclypair

Post by priclypair »

I would be surprised if anyone has not played doctor at some point in their youth. I remember playing doctor a number of times with different sets of players. At some point, everyone realizes there is a difference and naturally curious about it
latinababii
Site Admin

Post by latinababii »

I did with a couple friends from school my cousin and little brother. Never all at the same time though. Somehow I always got conned into being the patient. We always decided roles by drawing straws and somehow I always picked the short one. Looking back on it I think it was intentional. Anyway I’d always be the one laying down on the bed or couch as the others examined me. The first times with clothes but that soon escalated to more. With my friends the one boy would always ask me to lift my shirt and pull down my pants. He and the other girl would then touch my boobs and feel up my pussy. It was more exploration than sexual but I do remember it always feeling really good when they played with my pussy.
oneofthem

Post by oneofthem »

I came from a weird family which was open minded
The only limitation was not to get pregnant.

My lil sister, my cousins brother and sister played doctors. Often my uncle supervised us and told us what to do between each other's.

Eventually he joined us. From there we learned so much. Especially myself I played doctor with my uncle until he passed when I was about 46.

He did asked me if my 2 lil one could be his patient. I was pleased to let them with my uncle for years.
mistergb

Post by mistergb »

I sort of did when I was about 11, I was such a naive kid. I was in my room with a girl from the neighborhood who was 1 year older than me . She asked me to inspect my pennis and told me I could inspect her vagina in return. I was like m'kay if you want so we both pulled her pants down, we just starred at each other privates briefly and nothing else and it had absolutely no effect on me, I was 11 years old and really had no sexual urge or desire at that time. I do not even think I had erections yet. However her looking at my penis she said that it made her vagina all wet and itchy 🤣 At the time I was like she must have an infection or something. It is only as I got older that I understood what she meant by that. It really lasted 1 minute , it was a sort of interaction that I'm sure happens a lot between Curious boys and girls but I laugh to this day by how clueless I was. I pulled my pants back and asked if she wanted to watch the Lion King on dvd afterward or something like that. I really did not care at all. We never spoke about it again, I think she knew I did not really understand what was going on so she was not embarrassed either.
handcock

Post by handcock »

When I was four or five Faye, the girl across the road, and I were playing doctor. Just an innocent, little kid, role play experience.
Then her mum spotted us and hit the roof. "You dirty, disgusting children ... " etc.
Taking into account the strength of Faye's mum's reaction we decided there must be a lot more to playing doctors than we first imagined.
So we found quiet spots where we could do it a lot, often.
Perhaps my interests in more than just vanilla sex can be traced back to Faye's mum's probably over-the-top response?
squirtingmama

Post by squirtingmama »

My best friend from down the street and I used to play with my doctor kit. The patient's pants and underwear would come off and the doctor would examine and treat. I remember things getting put into my pussy after she gently opened my labia. One of our favorite game was playing doctor and exploring our bodies. I often wonder what would have happened in our friendship if I hadn't moved away.
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

This is another one of those normal things I pretty much missed out on...

When I was really young, my sister and I were given baths at the same time. I noticed that we were different but we never compared or were curious about each other.

Later, a little older, but still in grade school I would sometimes go to a sleepover at a friend's house. We were probably 8-9. His Mom would have us head for the shower together in the morning. She didn't know that once in there behind the locked door, we would check each other out and in the shower a few times we touched/rubbed our penises together, but it didn't amount to anything.

The closest I came to "show me yours, and I'll show you mine" involved a family that lived on our street. The oldest girl came over to a sleepever with my sister (I was probably around 9 and she was 12). After they changed into their night clothes, she had on an calf length nightgown. Multiple times that night, when my sister was not looking, she pulled her nightgown up above her waist teasing me by showing her bald pussy (no panties). I was curious and enjoyed the show, but other than that didn't know how to respond.

A few years later, her younger sister and a friend came over to my house. I was around 14 and they were 10 or 11. They were cute, had started to develop, and were dressed in what I thought was a sexy (for that age) way. I remembered what the older sister had done and before I knew it, I had a boner. I suddenly had the idea I would give them a show like the older sister did when I was younger. I started to undo my belt and pants as they watched transfixed. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately), we were interrupted before I had a chance to show them the cause of the bulge in my pants. I had not started masturbating and knew nothing about sex, but for some reason that day I felt the urge to let them see my erect penis.

At that point in my young life, I was very curious and had touched a couple of my friend's penises (one a few times through his clothes, the other when he took off his pants and undies and I grabbed/fondled his smooth erection), but had done nothing with girls.
smoothwhiteballs

Post by smoothwhiteballs »

Playing doctor was just a way for us kids to learn about each other's bodies. I was around six and my slightly older and younger sisters would 'play doctor' since we had an innocent curiosity. We had seen each other's naked bodies sometimes when we were getting baths, but we wanted to examine each other, so we found a private place (we didn't want to be discovered naked with each other) and undressed so we could check each other out. The focus seemed to be my little penis, since my sisters only had a little slit. They both touched it and pulled on it, and maybe it got hard, but all I knew was it felt good and kind of dirty. We knew nothing about sex, so they just felt my penis and tiny balls, and I ran my fingers over their smooth little slits. i may have pushed a finger inside to explore, but it wouldn't go very far.

We all explored each other's butts, since that was one thing we had in common. I remember feeling my sister's smooth little butt and poking a finger into her little pucker, and both my sisters felt my butt and played with my hole. We probably giggled while we were fingering each other's holes, and it was just innocent fun. I never had a chance to 'play doctor' with another girl.