Climax on the motorcycle

Share your deepest secrets
someonenotimportant
Site Admin

Climax on the motorcycle

Post by someonenotimportant »

Not really my fantasy, but I heard that the following happens to girls sometimes:

Orgasming on a motorcycle.

Okay, context: I was watching a certain streamer (on Twitch, not Chaturbate) when I heard from her a certain story about one of the days of her exam (to get her motorcycle license). She and her teacher (whom the taker herself mentioned is a silver fox) were revving up the motorcycle (on Neutral). Needless to say, it built up and uh… she is embarrassed by the fact it happened to her; she looked up if it’s normal for that to happen and yeah, happens.

If anybody had experiences like that, then share away.
madlilly

Re: Climax on the motorcycle

Post by madlilly »

I can relate to this. I have my own motorcycle and when I’m lost in the woods, waiting for the guys to catch up, I rev the engine and hump the seat until I orgasm. I have many unfulfilled fantasies involving motorcycles.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

My wife would tell me she had a friend who would give her rides on his bike and she would get very turned on and on one occasion she cummed while riding b
iluvgirls
Site Admin

Post by iluvgirls »

madlilly wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:33 pm I can relate to this. I have my own motorcycle and when I’m lost in the woods, waiting for the guys to catch up, I rev the engine and hump the seat until I orgasm. I have many unfulfilled fantasies involving motorcycles.
That sounds very fun.. and very hot!
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

I believe some girls may cum from riding on a horse & that it's not unknown for a virgin's hymen to break whilst riding !! Any ladies here want to comment on that ??
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

I have an Indian so there isn't much of a vibration on it. Based on some of the HD's I've come across, I can understand how a woman could cum on one of those. So if you want to cum, get an HD, not an Indian...lol
busygirl
Site Admin

Post by busygirl »

A few years ago I had a boyfriend with a motorcycle - what a wonderful revelation to discover I could orgasm while riding in the seat behind him! The first few times he was unaware of the pleasure his bike gave me but when I squirted and it looked like I had wet myself (and the seat) when we dismounted I had some dicey explaining to do. Fortunately, he enjoyed the explanation, leading to all manner of fun on that bike.

To answer the comment/question about cumming while horseback riding - yes! The first time it was quite a surprise to feel an orgasm building up but after that...nearly every time.