Marijuana and masturbation

Serious and intellectual discussions
stroke2
Site Admin

Re: Marijuana and masturbation

Post by stroke2 »

I have to agree with this....pot is the least problems of the damage done by drugs! And it really does make masturbation all the sweeter too....High is horny!
mollyverance

Post by mollyverance »

Hey there, thanks for opening up and sharing your experience. I also ove marijuana!
strokerjim
Site Admin

Post by strokerjim »

I can’t use marijuana anymore due to getting randomly drug tested at work, but when I was younger I used to get high and masturbate a lot. The sensations and eventual orgasm were unreal. The best orgasm I ever had was when I was high. I had been been edging for quite a while and when my orgasm finally hit I was standing up. The feeling was so deep and intense that my knees buckled and I almost lost my balance. The resulting cum shots flew a good 6 feet across the room- well past the towel I had laid on the floor to protect the carpeting. It felt so fucking good that I couldn’t even clean up right away but instead, was so wiped out that I sat down on the couch and took a nap. When I woke up an hour later I had quite a mess to clean up.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

strokerjim wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:51 pm I can’t use marijuana anymore due to getting randomly drug tested at work, but when I was younger I used to get high and masturbate a lot. The sensations and eventual orgasm were unreal. The best orgasm I ever had was when I was high. I had been been edging for quite a while and when my orgasm finally hit I was standing up. The feeling was so deep and intense that my knees buckled and I almost lost my balance. The resulting cum shots flew a good 6 feet across the room- well past the towel I had laid on the floor to protect the carpeting. It felt so fucking good that I couldn’t even clean up right away but instead, was so wiped out that I sat down on the couch and took a nap. When I woke up an hour later I had quite a mess to clean up.
Great story I can relate
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

Some of my best orgasms happened while stoned. I don’t know if it’s me, but stoned I get very sensitive and emotionally aroused.
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

I‘ve experimented some recently when high on marijuana. Mostly what I enjoy if my eyes are closed and it’s dark is the mental imagery that goes along with the sensations in my body. But for me marijuana is more of a mental trip and I actually enjoy masturbating more when I’m not high. It’s like they are each their own kind of trip for me.
danbury1973

Post by danbury1973 »

For me personally, and I expect it's the same for most people, being high enhances the sensations when masturbating. Orgasms are intense! If you can, try it and you don't have to be completely stoned either. Half a 15mg D9 gummy will do the trick but if you can handle smoking a bowl or joint, even better.