Parents teaching about masturbation and allowing you to expl

Serious and intellectual discussions
Sean1969
Site Admin

Re: Parents teaching about masturbation and allowing you to

Post by Sean1969 »

We have always had a sauna in our house(s). Dad built it, so we could dismantle it to our next house. Our family was never shy about the human body and told us to love it and ourselves. Mom shaved me when she saw pubic hair on me, and I have been smooth since she is 2, ...as my dad! Its been 35 years since she did that and taught me the joys of pleasuring. Love you mom!!
remember94
Site Admin

Post by remember94 »

Had to learn it all on my own, though I wish my dad had taught me to masturbate. I honestly think I'd have been spared a lot of awkwardness and shame if he had just taken me to the bathroom one day and walked me through my first dry orgasm. He taught me everything else, why not that too? I've often fantasized about excitedly showing him my little spurts of thin, still watery cum once my slender, 4 inch penis finally started ejaculating, even about having regular father son penis comparison and mutual masturbation sessions into and through my teens. I did actually get my dad to periodically check my little penis as I went through the later stages of puberty, but that was all for IRL.
steelydon
Site Admin

Post by steelydon »

I'd be happy to let you show me your erection and compare it with mine - and watch you spurting your hot juice. Would you like me to show you how I wank and cum?
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Never was discussed in our family, as we are open minded nude free family. Just learnt on my own. Hottest was mom watching me
wankwank
Site Admin

Re: Parents teaching about masturbation and allowing you to expl

Post by wankwank »

i was a bit confused when i was a kid because i was uncut and all the cocks i saw were cut. my uncles, dad, step father even my best mate at the time all had exposed glands. i use to look at their cock and think it looked much nicer than mine. at about 7-8 i discovered i could pull my foreskin back but when i did i use to get rock hard and i couldnt get the skin back over the head until it went sort.

i use to retract my foreskin at night and then retract it back in the morning. but one day i left it and went to school. my foreskin swelled up and i couldn't get the skin back over the head even when it was soft. i showed it my dad and he took me straight up to the hospital. they knocked me out and when i came back round i lifted up the sheets to look and my foreskin was back over the head. my dad asked to look so i showed him it.

they sent me home and gave me some steroid cream. i remember after bath time he put a towel on the sofa and asked me to take my pjs off and sit down. he said can you make it hard? i just reached down and pulled my foreskin back and exposed my cock head and it was hard within seconds. he took hold of my boy cock and held the skin right back and the base and rubbed cream into my cock. i was literally sliding out of the chair with my eyes rolling. then he said here you do it and went back and sat in his seat. i sat there playing with my cock rubbing the cream in. wasnt long before i knew i was about to cum because i was already wanking by that age. so i stood up and let my dry ejaculation bust. he just laughed and said it feels good doesnt it as i collapsed back into the sofa waiting for my pulsating cock to go down. that went on for over a week every evening after having a bath put the cream on and reach orgasm.

in the car i kept getting hard ons with the vibration and my skin would snap behind the head and i would be uncomfortable so i would get my cock out give it a quick rub and cum then it would go down and i would put it away. wanked in front of my dad, mum and step father loads of times.
lexington
Site Admin

Post by lexington »

Nothing sexual was ever discussed in our family. But having many animals, Isuppose we all knew what was happening. But I needed the friend who taught me to masturbate. Very good friend, I miss him.
blackboxer500

Post by blackboxer500 »

My father died very young and so everything fell to Mother. I was an adult before I finally realized that the Life Cycle Library set was her way of teaching me about sex. I was petrified of the books for years. When I finally got up the nerve, the books explained among other things how masturbation is normal — so long as it doesn’t take over your life. I was old enough by then to laugh at that particular point.