Masturbation in a loving relationship, right or wrong?

Serious and intellectual discussions
Sean1969
Site Admin

Re: Masturbation in a loving relationship, right or wrong?

Post by Sean1969 »

I always tell my ladies I masturbate to see if they are cool with it. If they bite their lower lip, I know they usually do 2! I love an open lady and willing to jill with her man....so darn hot !
maria2
Site Admin

Post by maria2 »

Yes, why not? Isn`t it an act of love also when you feel free during a sexual game in the couple? The answer is in the title - if this is a loving relationship then there can be any type of joy and satisfaction :!: Of course, there are cases in relationships when just love not enough and you need to keep it on with good sex with adding there something new and fresh to intimacy in relationships, I don`t understand those couples who feel the shame about it, hiding their secret intimate wishes inside, don't share it with a partner, unsatisfied every time and then go to the lovers, it`s so stupid
maturebator
Site Admin

Post by maturebator »

I've been coming to Solotouch for a long time and it is rather notable that you don't see more submissions or forum activity from people in relationships that enjoy sharing masturbation. We've been enjoying that from almost the very beginning of our relationship. "Coming out" to one another about our mutual passion for solo sex wasn't just exciting, it was like lifting a weight off our shoulders. Who needs to have to hide the fact that they enjoy loving themselves? Confessing our enjoyment of solosex didn't mean that we loved each other any less. Being able to freely share masturbation (and pursue it privately) was one of the best things we ever established. We give one another the time and space needed to enjoy "me time" and we also come/cum together. I wish more couples could enjoy this kind of freedom and pleasure.
allnaturallady13
Site Admin

Post by allnaturallady13 »

Masturbation is a wonderful and healthy way to show self love, fill a sexual desire or need...whether in a relationship or single...alone or in front of your partner. One doesn’t have to masturbate to any actual image. But it’s still great to, if you are so inclined. When I am alone, I thoroughly enjoy masturbating to my own pictures as well as in front of a mirror. I also enjoy masturbating to the mental images of previous events or encounters and fantasies in my head. Those images can sometimes send me over to edge. Such fantastic masturbation can help a relationship as well. Making each partner more aware of what they enjoy or something they want to try in the future. It can also stimulate more intimacy in the relationship as it improves libido. I actually masturbated twice last night. It makes me feel so sexy, helps me sleep better and feel more content and satisfied.
Last edited by allnaturallady13 on Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
virgil8
Site Admin

Post by virgil8 »

I am very open with my wife of seven years about my enjoyment of regular masturbation. We are both keen nudists so maybe that makes it easier. I am 55. It was a difficult subject to discuss initially as you might expect but now that we do and she knows about it, everything is just fine. She therefore now knows that I regularly masturbate and she's often found me in the shower, or in the garden, entertaining myself. I have explained that it's something that I couldn't just stop doing, and she is tolerant fortunately.
marcusgibbs
Site Admin

Post by marcusgibbs »

I think it is not a problem it it is only occasionaly. It becomes a big problem it the masturbation is regular and they stopped having sex. That's my take on this. Anyway, if you are looking for someone to talk to, try Bang Sexting and sext with hot girls.
https://bangsexting.com/
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

Many times after I’ve had sex with my wife, I’ve gone to masturbate. Sometimes is because I saw her dancing with another guy and knew she felt his cock, or she exposed her underwear o showed a cameltoe. No matter if the sex was good, the arousal caused by external factors is still present. Sometimes the sex is not that good, so I will masturbate. Most of the time I just masturbate because I like it. We’ve been together for well over 30 years but sometimes masturbation is better than sex. It's a no-brainer.
blazer
Site Admin

Post by blazer »

george wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:01 am Several sexual commentators argue that it is not necessary to masturbate in a loving relationship, as one should get enough stimulus or sexual satisfaction from each partner?
Is it right or necessary for a person in a loving relationship to masturbate to images of other women/men?
I know that many ppo think of masturbation as a substitute for intercourse, but I have always thought of masturbation as its own "stand alone" sexual act.
phil0110

Post by phil0110 »

I don't understand one point, why did it become wrong? I don't violate anyone's boundaries, and it doesn't harm my wife.
maturebator
Site Admin

Post by maturebator »

As I've posted before on this topic, it is one of the most intimate and beautiful things a couple can do together. So many couples never admit to their masturbation. They keep it a secret. Or deny it, which is worse. We opened-up to one another at the very beginning of our marriage, and we've been sharing masturbation (in addition to our private fun) for decades.

Masturbation is not - and never has been - a "substitute" form of sex for us; it is both equal to other forms and is its own unique pleasure. We think of sex as a buffet, and we want to taste everything.

So many couples seem to consider anal sex as being some kind of sexual "final frontier." I guarantee you, it's not. Masturbation is the ultimate reveal.
mountain
Site Admin

Post by mountain »

I had done masturbation before marrying my wife for more than 20 years, so after marrying her I tried to talk to her about it, but she was not interested in masturbation.
Both of us were mostly horney and we have a happy sexual life, but I have kept masturbating even after fucking her. I tried to stop masturbating but regular sex with her was not enough for me, on the other hand as much as I masturbate I got willing to fuck her more and more, so I believe masturbation is a normal sexual behavior for both sides, it enhances the sex lust.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

I have always had a higher sex drive than my wife. When we were first married we screwed like rabbits and I really didn't masturbate. Then, as life begins to fill in your time and energy (kids, etc) I found myself going back to masturbation - sometimes with the wife present, often by myself. Now that we are in our 70's it is my sole method of release.

So for me, it has always been right.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

Variety is the spice of life. My partner and I have enjoyed intercourse, oral, masturbating each other and masturbating together in front of each other. It really turned me on seeing her finger her clit and plunging her finger into her vagina. She got very aroused watching me wank my cock. So as far as i'm concerned it's Right !!
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

wanklover wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:52 pm Variety is the spice of life. My partner and I have enjoyed intercourse, oral, masturbating each other and masturbating together in front of each other. It really turned me on seeing her finger her clit and plunging her finger into her vagina. She got very aroused watching me wank my cock. So as far as i'm concerned it's Right !!
In a similar relationship as you wanklover. My wife well knows I masturbate as I know she masturbates and we often masturbate together followed by intercourse. I get so aroused watching her masturbate - drives me wild seeing her enjoy herself so much.
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

If I was with a partner that thought there was something wrong with masturbation and I was not able to convince her otherwise (for her own fun and health benefits as well), then I would have to question if this was a relationship I wanted to still be in. My partner and I have a very healthy sex life and often masturbate together followed by intercourse. I love watching her caress her clit and pussy and she loves seeing my penis being masturbated, so it's all cool in school in our home - lots of wanking! She knows about my cross dressing and huge Cosmo collection as well and the effect Cosmo has one me.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

anitacosmolover wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:05 am
wanklover wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:52 pm Variety is the spice of life. My partner and I have enjoyed intercourse, oral, masturbating each other and masturbating together in front of each other. It really turned me on seeing her finger her clit and plunging her finger into her vagina. She got very aroused watching me wank my cock. So as far as i'm concerned it's Right !!
In a similar relationship as you wanklover. My wife well knows I masturbate as I know she masturbates and we often masturbate together followed by intercourse. I get so aroused watching her masturbate - drives me wild seeing her enjoy herself so much.
The sad thing is that we are no longer young and due to health issues my wife no longer has any kind of sexual activity. She know's and doesn't mind that I masturbate so there's no problem there. I have masturbated for 58 years and still enjoy it even though I find it difficult due to ED problems and need a blue pill to get a hard on. I'm not giving up yet though.
garethuk

Post by garethuk »

wanklover wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:17 pm I'm not giving up yet though.
And nor should you. The blue pill makes things much better for me, though not essential. Orgasms are one of the great pleasures in life and we need to enjoy them for as long as we can. I love your attitude :P
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

garethuk wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:03 pm
wanklover wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:17 pm I'm not giving up yet though.
And nor should you. The blue pill makes things much better for me, though not essential. Orgasms are one of the great pleasures in life and we need to enjoy them for as long as we can. I love your attitude :P
Same...I couldn't agree more with this!
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

I've had two long-term relationships (with guys) and have openly wanked my way through both of them. I couldn't stay in a relationship where wanking wasn't allowed.