Incest - Totally wrong or just sex between consenting adults

Serious and intellectual discussions
gavin1969
Site Admin

Re: Incest - Totally wrong or just sex between consenting ad

Post by gavin1969 »

Adopted here , so they aren't actually true blood...fair game, but it wouldn't do it unless the someone teased me beyond beleive!!
wankwank
Site Admin

Post by wankwank »

its a tricky one! i was very sexual from as young as i can remember. i saw my mum having sex from an early age. it just seemed kind of normal to me. i would watch and get aroused but didnt know what to do with my cock. it wasnt until i was a bit older after i worked out how to please myself with my hand that i started wanking in front of her. it started with me wanking in the bath she would tell me to leave it alone and slap my hand away but because she knew i had an issue with my foreskin not rolling back over the head when i was hard and not being able to sit in the water because my bell end was too sensitive. it usually end up with me standing in the bath wanking off until i shot my dry load and it went flaccid.

i would watch tv and just take my cock out and wank it, my mum use to just leave me to it but i use to like to stand up when i was about to cum so she knew i was orgasming.

she was a really heavy sleeper and worked night shift. some times i would sneak into her room and wank looking at her tits. i remember seeing her fanny and wanting to put my cock in it. wanking off wishing i was balls deep in it.

i kind of grew out of it until i was about 14 when i was shooting cum i wanted her to see he spunk. we was on holiday laying by the pool on loungers. so i pulled my shorts down and started stroking my cock and just said its not like you havent seen it before. i got so horned up shooting my load in front of my mum. i spent most of that holiday naked in front of my mum wanking off by the pool.

when i was about 22 i felt like i had a man cock and i wanted her to see it. i remember coming home from work walked into the kitchen she was washing the dishes i just said im sorry im so fucking horny. i whipped out my cock and started wanking off ballls out giving it a good thrashing and i told her to watch and i dropped my pants and wanked off in front of her told her i liked her looking at my cock. i was so horny i was saying look at that and shaking my cock about, look at that shinny bell end. she tried to look away and carry on washing up. i said no look its cumming and shot across the room. she said you better clean that up and just carried on washing up.
shortandthick
Site Admin

Post by shortandthick »

I enjoy the erotica side of incest. The fictional stories featuring two adults consenting in familial fun. It is ultra hot on a level I can't quite articulate. My kind of story features one of the characters lusting after the other. The 'other' being the character who initially resists, says "We can't; it's wrong" while secretly wanting the indulge in and entertain the lustful character's urges, only to ultimately give in and they bang organs all night.

In the real world, though, I don't know. The prospect of birth defects is one entire sub-issue of its own from an incestuous relationship. I've read different articles where it has been said that the birth defect issues are overestimated, but still. I'm not attracted to any of my family members -- physically, they all look like hillbillies to me (maybe an exaggeration :lol: ). I have one male cousin I would ever even entertain the thought of intercourse with, but even then, I'm not outright attracted to him. Physically he's good looking, and even better than that, he's a great person, but I would never purposefully 'go there' with him because the chain reaction of negative emotions and family relationships closeby potentially being harmed isn't worth it.

The incest category on erotica sites is at the top in popularity for a reason, though. The idea of it is arousing. Forbidden fruit, I suppose. Reality changes everything, though. Life is hard; fantasy is easy. Life comes with consequences, stress, the mundane, bills needing to be paid, worldly issues... fantasy exists as far as the mind reaches back without any repercussions.
allnaturallady13
Site Admin

Re: Incest - Totally wrong or just sex between consenting adults

Post by allnaturallady13 »

I suppose some here would be ok with their middle aged kids having sex or intimate touching with their own grown grandkids? What about if you found out your spouse had relations with your adult grandchild? Or your barely “of legal age” daughter or son had been with her/his (blood related) aunt or uncle or both? Where does it stop? And that’s not even taking Into account- not everyone’s physical age matches their emotional or mental age. Add in family sexual relations and it can be confusing and detrimental to the person, to say the least.

Let’s just not go there because the boundaries keep moving. It truly blurs the family lines beyond normal and healthy perimeters. Never to return. And it will become known. Make no mistake, people find out. This deeply taboo behavior should not be encouraged by glorifying it through these stories. Yes I can avoid them by scrolling past. However, I am still horrified at the direction of what is popular online. It’s all disgusting to me. It shouldn’t happen with step family either.
But it’s Absolutely Always wrong with blood relatives. Always!!!

By the way...there are literally millions of adults that aren’t related to you (in any way) to masturbate in front of or with or touch or have sex with. Please pick one!
ruthborn
Site Admin

Post by ruthborn »

For me Incest is just another form of sex and a great way to teach sex and strengthen relationship bonds of the family unit on top of that.
That being said, sometimes members may become too emotionally attached to each other to ever want to find relationships outside of the family unit. And, of course, non consent or intimidation is rape. Which is not okay.
phileld
Site Admin

Post by phileld »

If all parties are of legal age, I don’t seem the harm of fooling around, jerking off or oral. Vaginal is where I would draw the fine, just because of possible pregnancy etc. other then that, what’s the harm? Consenting adults have at it. Life is short and can be hard if jerking off to your mom brings you fun, go for it
grayuk58
Site Admin

Post by grayuk58 »

i think if it`s of legal age and consenting i think foreplay, wanking and oral is ok. i have 2 older sisters one is 2 years older and the other is almost 12 years older and if i`m being honest i still wank very regularly thinking about the oldest one and i love it. my orgasms are extremely intense every time. i`ve had experiences with both. the younger of the 2 and me had many times growing up together where we played doctors and nurses and had lots of foreplay together and i dont regret any of it. my other oldest sister was a tease to me growing up giving me lots of seemingly "accidental" and prolonged views up her skirt and she knows to this day i still have a thing for her. she`s always known it. it`s never been talked about between us. we kind of tease each other. of both my sisters, the younger of them i love to bits and never really think about what we got up to, it was a very nice part of growing up and i dont feel it was wrong in any way really. with my oldest sister it feels different it actually feels so wrong which makes it feel dirty which makes it feel so much more intense when i`m wanking off thinking about her and i think about her a lot and for a long long time ive wanted something to happen between us. if it ever will who knows. the thoughts i have about her are all about mutual wanking with each other. i dont very often think about fucking her. i think i`ve always prefered wanking anyway and its such good harmless horny fun either on your own or with others. if i ever did get the chance to penetrate my sister and fuck her i more than likely would but then i know that`d be wrong. lifes never that straight forward!
grayuk58
Site Admin

Post by grayuk58 »

wankwank wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:06 am its a tricky one! i was very sexual from as young as i can remember. i saw my mum having sex from an early age. it just seemed kind of normal to me. i would watch and get aroused but didnt know what to do with my cock. it wasnt until i was a bit older after i worked out how to please myself with my hand that i started wanking in front of her. it started with me wanking in the bath she would tell me to leave it alone and slap my hand away but because she knew i had an issue with my foreskin not rolling back over the head when i was hard and not being able to sit in the water because my bell end was too sensitive. it usually end up with me standing in the bath wanking off until i shot my dry load and it went flaccid.

i would watch tv and just take my cock out and wank it, my mum use to just leave me to it but i use to like to stand up when i was about to cum so she knew i was orgasming.

she was a really heavy sleeper and worked night shift. some times i would sneak into her room and wank looking at her tits. i remember seeing her fanny and wanting to put my cock in it. wanking off wishing i was balls deep in it.

i kind of grew out of it until i was about 14 when i was shooting cum i wanted her to see he spunk. we was on holiday laying by the pool on loungers. so i pulled my shorts down and started stroking my cock and just said its not like you havent seen it before. i got so horned up shooting my load in front of my mum. i spent most of that holiday naked in front of my mum wanking off by the pool.

when i was about 22 i felt like i had a man cock and i wanted her to see it. i remember coming home from work walked into the kitchen she was washing the dishes i just said im sorry im so fucking horny. i whipped out my cock and started wanking off ballls out giving it a good thrashing and i told her to watch and i dropped my pants and wanked off in front of her told her i liked her looking at my cock. i was so horny i was saying look at that and shaking my cock about, look at that shinny bell end. she tried to look away and carry on washing up. i said no look its cumming and shot across the room. she said you better clean that up and just carried on washing up.
i loved reading your experiences, i can only imagine how intense your orgasms must have been and how excited you must have been mmmm
lexington
Site Admin

Post by lexington »

With children growing up, I suppose it could be a way of exploring the other sex. But I think most people will grow out of it, but it should never become normal.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I don’t see a problem with incest when it’s done with consent. I recall years ago I read that most people's first sexual experiences were with siblings or cousins, and when I say first experiences I don’t necessarily mean intercourse. Sexual exploration is usually done with people you trust, be a 10-year-old or a 70-year-old. I remember the first time I let someone look at my penis was my cousin just wanting to know why we were so different. To this day, she and I have the best relationship, full of trust.
lexington
Site Admin

Post by lexington »

That's great, but I have unwittingly joined a group where sex between family members were normal, even father and daughter. I left.
blazer
Site Admin

Post by blazer »

The stories belong on the Site as per current guidelines. Many of us have had sexual fantasies regarding our mothers and other family members.
I can understand the cons of incestual relationships. An older family member has a lifetime to groom a younger member. Because of family dynamics, the opportunity to exert pressure on another would taint a relationship between "two consenting adults."
The ever-sticky issue of children and long-term consequences would complicate even the best family situations.
Personally, I believe there are situations where incest can be okay. Many of the incest stories I have read contain a measure of compassion, wisdom, guidance, and mutual respect.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

allnaturallady13 wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:06 pm I suppose some here would be ok with their middle-aged kids having sex or intimate touching with their own grown grandkids? What about if you found out your spouse had relations with your adult grandchild? Or your barely “of legal age” daughter or son had been with her/his (blood related) aunt or uncle or both? Where does it stop? And that’s not even taking Into account- not everyone’s physical age matches their emotional or mental age. Add in family sexual relations and it can be confusing and detrimental to the person, to say the least.

Let’s just not go there because the boundaries keep moving. It truly blurs the family lines beyond normal and healthy perimeters. Never to return. And it will become known. Make no mistake, people find out. This deeply taboo behavior should not be encouraged by glorifying it through these stories. Yes I can avoid them by scrolling past. However, I am still horrified at the direction of what is popular online. It’s all disgusting to me. It shouldn’t happen with step family either.
But it’s Absolutely Always wrong with blood relatives. Always!!!

By the way...there are literally millions of adults that aren’t related to you (in any way) to masturbate in front of or with or touch or have sex with. Please pick one!
When the adult is taking advantage of the younger ones or the new adult it is wrong. But sex between consenting adults is ok. Cousins, aunts/uncles with nephews/nieces can be as erotic as it can get. And even more, most people will have their first sexual encounter fully conscience with a family member or a person of the same sex. Who hasn't lusted for his cousin or his aunt? I still lust for my cousin and wish we could have our sexual encounter. And both of us are over 60.
blackboxer500

Post by blackboxer500 »

The default rule is that incest should remain taboo, with the caveat I will discuss.

It is almost unimaginable that two people grow up in the same family and then, without any kind of grooming as children and after both are adults, they decide one day to have sex. That’s not impossible, I assume, and if that rare situation developed then the case could be made that the issue is one of informed consent by adults who are entitled to their privacy.

But I fully expect that is very rare and that almost all cases of incest involve grooming a child into it. Now this can involve a number of possible age combinations: siblings of same or very similar age explore their sexuality with one another; a significantly older sibling with a younger one; an adult and a child.

Similar age siblings might be a natural thing as far as youngsters exploring their physical development, and I’ve written a long account in another thread of a childhood experience with a similar age friend that has shaped my sexuality in a positive way. But I’ve read accounts by others of similar experiences that did not have such a happy result. Further, if similar age sex involves or develops into opposite gender intercourse, how does birth control get in the picture?

In the classic example of incest, however, the power dynamics are unequal. One of the parties is usually much older, often one of them is an adult who wields great power, and in those cases it becomes rape. The younger one does not have the capacity to consent. That situation is very much not ok. And I say that as one who would have personally have enjoyed very much being used for sex as a child. Unless pain or humiliation was involved, I would have loved it. But that is not a universal nor even a common reaction, based on accounts I’ve read.

So, trying to nuance a rule here is practically impossible. In my opinion the only workable rule is to retain the taboo. If two adult family member decide as adults to hook up, then I cannot condemn them morally, but that rare exception is not enough to change the general rule.
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Through covid...gotta love self pleasure, even if it is family approved and publicy displayed for other family to watch. I masturbate in front of mom, as i watch her 3
eastbaycal925
Site Admin

Post by eastbaycal925 »

I would think that most incest occurs before adulthood. In my case, male, I experimented with all three of my brothers, all one on one, while growing up. Two were older and one was younger. Had anal with only one of them, the oldest, and he was the brother that introduced me to bisexual play. Had a lot of fun times.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

In my adolescent years I regularly masturbated in front of my mom who was an absolute nudist around the house. But we never did anything together, In my early twenties I fucked a cousin, she came to me and flat out asked for it.
Also I had an aunt who loved to watch me jack off and often lended me a helping hand. That evolved to mutual oral sex over the years.
I had an uncle who liked for me to suck him off.
Never did anything with my brother.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

I think that any sexual activities performed between two consenting adults is good activity. But they must be adults and the action must truly be consensual and therein lies the problem. Parents have an ingrained authority position over their children so what may seem to be totally consensual may not be such. The adult child may still do things with a parent that are to them questionable because they see the parent as the authority figure and/or they have been raised to not question or disappoint the parent.

In a situation where the adult child is the instigator in the incestuous actions, then I have no issues.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I think I've masturbated more with incest stories than for any other fantasy. I've fantasized about my cousins, and when I was younger, around 12, I enjoyed fantasizing about having sex with aunts.
Brother and Sister are a huge turn-on.