minor nitpick about "emptied my balls"

Serious and intellectual discussions
jpeters1985
Site Admin

minor nitpick about "emptied my balls"

Post by jpeters1985 »

Sometimes it's just used as a colorful turn of phrase, but a LOT of stories seem to reflect a belief that the testicles contain semen, pump it out when you cum, and then are empty. Lots of references to balls "heavy with cum" and whatnot.

You're thinking of the PROSTATE, guys. :)
blackboxer500

Re: minor nitpick about "emptied my balls"

Post by blackboxer500 »

It is an idiom, and as with practically all idioms, metaphorical.

I won’t beat around the bush, and I’m always willing to cut people some slack before things get out of hand and everyone gets bent out of shape, but some may think every cloud really does have a silver lining, so the point is well taken. But most people realize these are colorful expressions of a common experience that makes the language more interesting. Same with draining your balls.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

blackboxer500 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:48 pm It is an idiom, and as with practically all idioms, metaphorical.

I won’t beat around the bush, and I’m always willing to cut people some slack before things get out of hand and everyone gets bent out of shape, but some may think every cloud really does have a silver lining, so the point is well taken. But most people realize these are colorful expressions of a common experience that makes the language more interesting. Same with draining your balls.
So true.
jpeters1985
Site Admin

Post by jpeters1985 »

Like I said, I know it's sometimes just dramatic license or a turn of phrase. What I mean is, from context, it is often apparent that they mean it literally.
blackboxer500

Post by blackboxer500 »

I apologize for my remark. Your point is correct and I overstepped common courtesy and the spirit of ST.