why pleasure in watching ejaculation?

Serious and intellectual discussions
jimmyl55
Site Admin

Re: why pleasure in watching ejaculation?

Post by jimmyl55 »

My wife loves watching me cum. I asked her once why it's such a thrill. She said it makes my orgasm so visible. She admits to feeling a bit of penis-envy and wanting to know what it feels like -- ejaculating like that.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

Some years ago I saw a picture of a cock as it was spurting. It was very erotic and I recall feeling aroused as I watched the cock’s hardness and the veins protruded. I felt a profound desire.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

mash2014 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:37 am Some years ago I saw a picture of a cock as it was spurting. It was very erotic and I recall feeling aroused as I watched the cock’s hardness and the veins protruded. I felt a profound desire.
I have exactly same response and not sure why. Maybe its the connection to the shared experience and power of ejaculation for all men or maybe its a desire to share and give that experience to another male too.
Either way it tends to make me very hard and want to ejaculate as well :D
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

I love watching the white spurt or dribble or ooze out whether it's mine or someone else's.
andy091057

Post by andy091057 »

Interestingly, not a single reply to this thread from a female. Is it just a male thing then, or do the ladies just not care to comment? My four pennyworth: part of the thrill of the cum shot is watching the woman's reaction to it. Do they talk dirty to encourage the big spurt? Do they lap it up, rub it into their tits, ask the guy to cum somewhere special they like it? Love to hear from you ladies about this!!
blackboxer500

Post by blackboxer500 »

I think the question is an extension of a broader one, why do we enjoy watching any sexual activity? And I believe the answer lies in the unique nature of the sex drive. By that I mean that sex, in my opinion, is not simple pleasure seeking. Rather, as part of the reason humans are so successful in reproduction, we have a drive to have sex that is unlike anything else.

When one considers the principles of natural selection, it makes a great deal of sense that our genes tend to make us like ejaculations. Those of our ancestors who had the strongest sex drives fucked more, passing on the strong urge for sexual release. The act of ejaculating, and liking ejaculations, and having them frequently, is directly tied to making babies who receive this tendency to like sex.

This is not a complete answer because enjoying seeing spurting semen does not in and of itself result in babies who receive genetic characteristics that favor ejaculations, but I believe they must be tied together.

That is to say, a man and a woman who like sex, and who like the specific part of sex that passes on genes from the male partner — ejaculations — historically had more offspring. So, the reason we like seeing ejaculating semen is in our DNA. Or so it would seem.
jeep
Site Admin

Post by jeep »

I think it’s all to do with identifying with the pleasure the cummer receives. We all know how great if feels to blow a hot, wet load all over the place and in watching the jizz shot, it becomes ours. My wife loves to watch me cum and says it comes down to knowing that her body has that effect on me, although she’s always been fascinated by the mechanics of erection and ejaculation.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

jeep wrote:
> I think it’s all to do with identifying with the pleasure the cummer
> receives. We all know how great if feels to blow a hot, wet load all over
> the place and in watching the jizz shot, it becomes ours. My wife loves to
> watch me cum and says it comes down to knowing that her body has that
> effect on me, although she’s always been fascinated by the mechanics of
> erection and ejaculation.

I agree- several gals wanted to watch me at work and each that did, said they found the visual appeal a nice variable to hidden, deep pounding orgasms de jour... and the usual red-hot scoring of injected semen, sometimes a secondary factor... seems thats why the 'perfect' coupling for some women is both; pounded and creampied as well as a handy 'visual' reference of cock in mouth...
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

I think it’s all about watching how a guy strokes himself, the different techniques that he uses for making himself Cum. Also, how much Cum he shoots out!
Paul
gold2448

Post by gold2448 »

Something really special watching another man ejaculate, I have never been in a male to male but can definitely fanaticize about giving another male a handjob and rubbing his hot semen all over my hard erection and using it for lube to ejaculate all over his thigh.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I like to watch simply because I know what it feels like inside.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

I think it's just very exciting. When young I used to spurt very powerfully and absolutely loved watching my cum shooting out over my girlfriend !!