Who would NOT masturbate..............

Serious and intellectual discussions
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Who would NOT masturbate..............

Post by wheelboy2 »

Who would NOT masturbate with, or in front of, another person? Stranger, friend, acquaintance, spouse? Tell us with which group you would draw the line, if any.

The only persons I've masturbated in front of are - a male friend when I was age 14, my wife a million times, a female co-worker maybe 3-4 times, thirty years ago or so.

I can't think of anyone of any category that I wouldn't do it in front of if they were willing to watch and not tell. I'd hold off on exposing myself illegally though. Of course anyone would have to be clean and fairly well presented (as I am). Hairy, grubby monsters (male or female) would be excluded.

I want a J/O buddy (male or female) in the worst way as my wife isn't interested anymore even though I wank in front of her occasionally, without one word from her. Masturbation is such a wonderful experience to not want to share it. We should have zero guilt. It should be as simple as "Hey you wanna go for coffee?"

I have no friends or acquaintances that I dare ask. I couldn't risk the rejection.

So back to the original question - who would not masturbate with, or in front of, another person?
iamnaked

Re: Who would NOT masturbate..............

Post by iamnaked »

As an adult I would not masturbate in front of a minor or anyone who would feel uncomfortable watching.
Consensual only these days.
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

I would not masturbate in front of family members or anyone who is uncomfortable watching (non consentual). When I first started masturbating in secret as a teen the answer would have been "not anyone", but as an adult I have found it so erotic and intimate to do it for and with women (especially the first time) and these days I also love doing it for and with other men and want to do it more.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

This is difficult to answer for me coming from the older generation when masturbation was frowned upon and discouraged.I never talked about it to anyone and did it in private. The only male person I have masturbated with is my best friend from schooldays and then only the once. I have only masturbated with one female being my wife and to be honest I think they are the only people I would do it openly with. On the other hand since joining ST I have masturbated on cam with a few other members but with that I don't show my face so no one can see or identify me. I find it therapeutic & stimulating rather than a turn on as I am not gay nor Bi as such. Just wish there were some ladies willing to cam !!
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I hid my masturbation for many years. Back then you couldn't openly masturbate in front of others since it was considered a sin.
As I grew older I masturbated in front of a few friends but it was the product of drugs and alcohol, and also did it in front of a few female partners. Today I would masturbate openly if I had the chance. Men or women, young and old.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

I have masturbated in front of my first wife and one male playmate I occasionally get together with. But I would gladly openly masturbate with/for anyone who wants me to and who would be discrete about me doing so. Such a turn on that would be!
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Post by wheelboy2 »

oldfan wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:12 pm I have masturbated in front of my first wife and one male playmate I occasionally get together with. But I would gladly openly masturbate with/for anyone who wants me to and who would be discrete about me doing so. Such a turn on that would be!
I live for the day someone asks "Can I see you masturbate?' And as you mentioned, be discrete. I'd let them take photos and videos if no face was included.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

wheelboy2 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:20 am
oldfan wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:12 pm I have masturbated in front of my first wife and one male playmate I occasionally get together with. But I would gladly openly masturbate with/for anyone who wants me to and who would be discrete about me doing so. Such a turn on that would be!
I live for the day someone asks "Can I see you masturbate?' And as you mentioned, be discrete. I'd let them take photos and videos if no face was included.
I wholeheartedly agree!
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

Have preferred more subtlety in past~ however if asked, I will comply...
-if offered- it would be to a known associate with similar interests, but most have moved on anyway__
steelydon
Site Admin

Post by steelydon »

As others have said I would happily masturbate in front of anyone who wanted to watch, ideally they would be masturbating too! I've only done this once as an adult in person though several times on cam. Now that I come to think about it I can't imagine watching someone ekse masturbating without wanting to do the same myself. :D
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Love masturbating my smooth cock, as i watch gf/lady or any women squirt in in front of me, as they watch me spunk too.

THE BEST
iammmd55

Post by iammmd55 »

Masturbated a few times in front of / with a couple male friends as teens and in my early 20s.

Masturbated in front of a couple of girls in high school when I lost a strip poker game.

Masturbated in front of / with a couple female friends one time each in my early & mid 20s.

I’ve masturbated in front of / with my wife many times. Can’t think of any circumstance now in which I’d masturbate in front of anyone but her.