Not going for it

Serious and intellectual discussions
iamnaked

Not going for it

Post by iamnaked »

I’ve had time to do quite a bit of reading in this forum.
I am quite surprised at the large number of men who have not gone out and pursued their fantasies.
I realize everybody is different but I would have assumed that 8 or 9 out of 10 had had sex with both sexes
This applies to both Genders as well.
I may have been married along time but before I put on that ring I made sure my wife knew I was a horny mother fucker and would seek out adult play time now and then with other people.
We gave each other some rope for extra curricular activity. And we both used our long leashes now and then.
We promised to not get into any ‘affairs’ but hormone dumping was ok.
The horn dog males blow my mind the most. So many did not explore their werewolf side. Odd I think.
Penny for your thoughts fellow masturbators ?
oldfan
Site Admin

Re: Not going for it

Post by oldfan »

I am one of those who Iamnaked referred to in this thread. Though I have craved some M2M for more than half my life, the morals and mores that were instilled in me when young were extremely hard to overcome.

Only in the last couple of years have I come to realize that life is way too short to not at least try to live out at least some of my (bi) sexual fantasies, so I did try some M2M and loved it. Now I want more.

Don’t waste time pursuing what you have dreamed of.
markd90638

Post by markd90638 »

Having run and responded to countless ads I find it interesting how many guys have no intention of actually meeting in person. I guess it is a form of fantasy for them.
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

oldfan wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:01 pm I am one of those who Iamnaked referred to in this thread. Though I have craved some M2M for more than half my life, the morals and mores that were instilled in me when young were extremely hard to overcome.

Only in the last couple of years have I come to realize that life is way too short to not at least try to live out at least some of my (bi) sexual fantasies, so I did try some M2M and loved it. Now I want more.

Don’t waste time pursuing what you have dreamed of.
I had a couple of very tame groping experiences with other boys up to age 13 (only once actually fondling a friend's bare penis), but pushed those experiences to the recesses of my mind.

In middle age, I began to realize I had some deep unexplored desires (through discussion with two female friends who were more adventurous that me.) In addition to the extra excitement it brought to our fun time together, I wanted to push my envelop to show to myself I could be as open minded as they were.

Encouraged by these two women (each in their own way), I became much more open about masturbation (they both liked to see me do it), began to explore doing things in public (through sharing of fantasies/dares with one of these women), and began to pursue some of my M2M fantasies after finding out they both had either past same-sex experiences or burning fantasies to play with other women (I'm not that far down the road on this journey, but I no longer suppress the desire for cock play.)

At the time, a large part of the thrill was talking about what I did as a teen with other boys and my initial encounters with men. Now, when I get a chance for some cock play, I do it because I like it for what it is.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

Good for you! I, too, am enjoying cock play for the enjoyment it gives me.