Is it cheating to have fantasies while you fuck your partner?

Serious and intellectual discussions
mountain
Site Admin

Is it cheating to have fantasies while you fuck your partner?

Post by mountain »

This question comes mostly to our mind that we cheat our partner when we are fucking?
I believe it is not cheating, it is a type of enhancing our sex lust to fuck my wife better and give her more pleasure. When you think about somebody in who you are interested you
get more lust to fuck your partner. Then who gets more pleasure, your partner or someone who is in your mind?
In this circumstance, you and your partner both get more pleasure.
What are your ideas?
mash2014
Site Admin

Re: Is it cheating to have fantasies while you fuck your partner?

Post by mash2014 »

When I started fucking my now wife, I would fantasize I was fucking some other woman and after getting married I would fantasize I was fucking her closest friend. This woman has always turned me on since the first day I saw her. Just thinking of her turns me on.
mountain
Site Admin

Post by mountain »

That's why I do the same. Thinking about others gives me too much sex power to fuck her harder and harder, so she gets pleasure more as well as I do.
Last night I fuck my wife and I thought about my niece's feet which are so sexy and always I think about her feet. So it took almost 10 minutes to pump her hard and hard to ejaculate in her. She felt great and moaned constantly. She is 70 and me 74 so fucking and pumping for 10 minutes is great.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

Thankfully I've not succumbed to such an issue; talking about prospects in foreplay and role-play is different, and normal I suspect. I mean, all the girls my mothers generation dreamed and drooled over Rock Hudson...

but a single partner and thinking of others..? well only when someone has bitten my bag really hard and I can't let it go... :cry: :evil:
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

No, I think that is quite normal. Just don’t call out the fantasy person’s name as you cum! :D
mikeyjo
Site Admin

Post by mikeyjo »

I often imagine my wife's mother when we have sex
don111

Post by don111 »

I think of all sorts of thing while fucking her, and sometimes tell her!
sunnygirl

Post by sunnygirl »

Well, if it is, then I'm a big cheater! :D
I've "cheated" with just about anyone: famous people, friends, family, random people I've encountered on the street.
I certainly get a thrill feeling the physical pleasure whilst imagining somebody else doing it to me, and I like to think that pleasure is noticed by my partner too.
lonefalcon

Post by lonefalcon »

I'm 64 and find it necessary from time to time, not so much to 'cheat' on my partner, but just to maintain an erection. For example, with my wife she can be angry easily and then happy as a bird the next. Can't do much about it. I adapt. But when it comes to sex, its a psychological thing. If I'm still subconsciously fuming at being growled at but don't want to escalate, then that's up to me. But if she suddenly feels amorous, it's hard to get an erection or maintain it. My imagination or memory helps.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

That's the beauty of fantasies. You can think of any person. Many times while I fucked my wife, I fantasized that I was fucking some other woman or even remembered a fuck I had with her before or with some other person. Fantasizing about another person while I fuck my wife is perfectly normal, as is fantasizing while masturbating. You can think of any person.
iammmd55

Post by iammmd55 »

Cheating? Hell no.

But as was said before, don’t cry out fantasygirl’s name when you cum in your gf, fiancé or wife. I’ve had two female friends complain about EX bfs who had done that and it still boggles my mind how either of them could possibly have been thinking of ANYTHING other than these women when fucking them.

I’ve never done it while having sex with a partner, that’s strictly my masturbation funtime thing.