Male BJ’s

Serious and intellectual discussions
mash2014
Site Admin

Re: Male BJ’s

Post by mash2014 »

In my opinion, nothing gay about sucking cock. For me gay would be defined as falling in love and living with a guy. But that is all subjective I suppose. For me, sucking a cock, or playing with another guy is just getting the best of both worlds, easy as that.
[/quote]

You nailed the definition of being gay. I agree that sucking it and jerking off another male doesn’t make you gay. You’re gay when you live with another man when you find you rather be with another man. You’re bi when you enjoy being with either gender.

I have defined myself as heteroflexible. This means I’d choose females but occasionally I enjoy touching or being touched by another man.
casperdergeist

Post by casperdergeist »

I haven't had another guy's cock in my mouth but was able to get enough of mine in my mouth when I was younger that I could self-suck. Having done so, I can attest to the fact that an erection is like nothing else you've ever had in your mouth. It has such a unique taste, texture, and most particularly the feeling to it that it's intriguing. And as you can probably imagine from the sensations in your own erection when orgasming, having that happen in your mouth -- the throbbing and pulsing followed by the eruption of cum -- is also unique. Not to mention that cum feels warmer in your mouth than you would expect. (I have on rare occasion ejaculated into my hand and licked some of it, but even then it doesn't feel nearly as warm as when it's coming straight out of the penis.)

I have no desire to kiss another man or have any kind of anal sex, but I do sometimes fantasize about performing oral sex on a guy. I've told others here that I don't know if that makes me bicurious or more simply just bjcurious. :lol:
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

casperdergeist wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:04 pm I haven't had another guy's cock in my mouth but was able to get enough of mine in my mouth when I was younger that I could self-suck. Having done so, I can attest to the fact that an erection is like nothing else you've ever had in your mouth. It has such a unique taste, texture, and most particularly the feeling to it that it's intriguing. And as you can probably imagine from the sensations in your own erection when orgasming, having that happen in your mouth -- the throbbing and pulsing followed by the eruption of cum -- is also unique. Not to mention that cum feels warmer in your mouth than you would expect. (I have on rare occasion ejaculated into my hand and licked some of it, but even then it doesn't feel nearly as warm as when it's coming straight out of the penis.)

I can definitely relate to this experience from years ago...I was only just able to suck and lick my cockhead in my youth. The taste, texture and sensations were incredible! But not so easy to do all that at my age sadly.
However I am still fit and agile enough to get into the position...It's pretty rare but on occasion I can still roll up and over with my cock poised right over my face. I have to agree that Eating my Cum from my penis direct into my mouth is much warmer and intense!
In fact after reading this I thought I'd try again last night. I was very horny and want to to taste my cum direct from the source. I was stroking hard right into my open mouth but as I climaxed I was shaking so much I came over my face but missed my mouth...apart from a few sweet and salty drops I was able to lap up!
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

As the wife will be away for a few hours, I was hoping to get together with a friend later today for a bit of bj fun, but he is unfortunately not available. Damn, I really wanted to feel his cock in my mouth and taste his sweet, hot cum!
redringer11

Post by redringer11 »

That's the same for me. Love women... Not into anything but cock balls and cum. Not into touching and kissing and the like. Don't know what that makes me either.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

oldfan wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:04 pm As the wife will be away for a few hours, I was hoping to get together with a friend later today for a bit of bj fun, but he is unfortunately not available. Damn, I really wanted to feel his cock in my mouth and taste his sweet, hot cum!
:x :lol: :D :D
Yes bringing joy to the world; others and then self- not into the doms who demand action- probably stems from family violence (I was chastised for things that couldnt be avoided) and school bullying.

But desire comes from sharing and caring what you do, they do, and how to meet in the middle.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

svengalideck wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:02 pm
oldfan wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:04 pm As the wife will be away for a few hours, I was hoping to get together with a friend later today for a bit of bj fun, but he is unfortunately not available. Damn, I really wanted to feel his cock in my mouth and taste his sweet, hot cum!
:x :lol: :D :D
Yes bringing joy to the world; others and then self- not into the doms who demand action- probably stems from family violence (I was chastised for things that couldnt be avoided) and school bullying.

But desire comes from sharing and caring what you do, they do, and how to meet in the middle.
So true!