Male BJ’s

Serious and intellectual discussions
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Male BJ’s

Post by fireaxe14 »

As a straight married male, who really enjoys being stroked and sucked off by another male. I am totally not interested in sucking off another male!!
I am wondering what it is about sucking off another male, that really turns on other males??
Don’t get me wrong, I do really enjoy being stroked and sucked off my another male and especially a female. Especially an experienced male.
So, my question is, what’s it feel like to suck off another male?
I have given a HJ to another male and it felt amazing, feeling his hard cock jumping and pulsating in my hands. Knowing that I had complete control over making him Explode
Paul
eastbaycal925
Site Admin

Re: Male BJ’s

Post by eastbaycal925 »

For me, a married male, it was a natural progression from giving a handjob to incorporating a blow job into my repertoire with other guys. I started messing around with other guys when I was twelve. Many people would say that m/m cocksucking puts the sucker in a sub position, but I have all the control, I can make him orgasm when I want and I control all of his genital, nipple, anal stimulation. For me the why I like to suck cock is I get off in taking a soft cock in my mouth and feeling him grow and smelling his musky male scent, sucking outs me in closer touch with how his body is reacting to the stimulus. I can feel in my mouth the indications of his impending orgasm, cock begins to stiffen more, ball sack tightens up, which I can feel with both of my free hands....
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

For me, I love the feeling of giving a HJ, because, I too love the feeling of a long hard cock jumping and pulsating in my hands. You are so very right about knowing when the cock in your hands is about to Explode. And that feeling of control is amazing.
But, I have never had the desire to explore sucking another male cock. It’s just not my thing! But, I do enjoy an experienced male stroking and sucking me off. Especially if he knows how to edge and tease me, making me beg to let me Explode. As for giving a HJ, I love to show off my stroking skills that I have learned over the years, from watching males stroking themselves and guys giving guys a helping hand happy ending. The different techniques that I have learned are awesome.
Thanks for your comments!
Paul
ruthborn
Site Admin

Post by ruthborn »

Hm, well I sucked my first dick at 15 but haven’t really sucked that many cocks but, like what has been previously said, I love the feeling of control I get when I have a guy’s precious penis in my mouth. This is a precious, highly prized, highly sensitive, highly hidden body part and I have it literally in my mouth getting thicker, harder, longer and more plump each time I suckle on it like it’s a thick delicious piece of meat that I want to devour off of him. In fact the more I act like I’m going to eat their dick, the more excited guys seem to get. And I can’t really say I’m any different when I get sucked. Girls seem to be the same way, actually. We’re a quirky species.
There is also a bit of self projection involved. Like you can fantasize that the dick in front of you is your dick and you’re about to do all the stuff you’ve always wanted to do to your dick to this dick.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

ruthborn wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:00 am Hm, well I sucked my first dick at 15 but haven’t really sucked that many cocks but, like what has been previously said, I love the feeling of control I get when I have a guy’s precious penis in my mouth. This is a precious, highly prized, highly sensitive, highly hidden body part and I have it literally in my mouth getting thicker, harder, longer and more plump each time I suckle on it like it’s a thick delicious piece of meat that I want to devour off of him. In fact the more I act like I’m going to eat their dick, the more excited guys seem to get. And I can’t really say I’m any different when I get sucked. Girls seem to be the same way, actually. We’re a quirky species.
There is also a bit of self projection involved. Like you can fantasize that the dick in front of you is your dick and you’re about to do all the stuff you’ve always wanted to do to your dick to this dick.
Male BJ’s- is there another kind. ??.. oops.
+++ Agree +++ :lol:
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

My first sexual experience after becoming a sexual person was with a male. We gave each other a BJ. I will do it again as soon as possible. Haven't had a chance but if the right man appears, I wouldn't doubt it going down on him. Cocks can be beautiful and provocative.
Last edited by mash2014 on Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

I have only had the pleasure of giving one BJ in my life, about two years ago. I loved the feeling of his hard cock in my mouth, hard but with the softness of the head rubbing against the top of my mouth as it slid into my throat. I could feel the pleasure I was giving to him as he got even harder, and as I worked my mouth up and down his shaft. His moans, his thrusts, his hands on my head forcing his hard cock down let me know that he was close to cumming. When he unloaded into my throat, the feeling of his warm sperm was my ultimate satisfaction for providing such ecstasy to this other man.

Being able to provide this pleasure for another man was incredible. I wish I could do so again. And again.
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

I am much more interested in sucking other guys than being sucked. I want to smell his dick and feel it grow in my mouth if he’s not hard already and take it all the way down my throat until my chin is pressed into his balls, and at the end I want to feel him cum down my throat. I enjoy sex with my wife, but my fantasies that turn me on intensely are being penetrated, orally and anally. I’m not that interested in being sucked off by a man. I would love to be in a situation where I could suck off multiple men or take them anally
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

A mouth is a mouth but I preferred it to be on a pretty females face.
Last edited by iamnaked on Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
norcalman
Site Admin

Post by norcalman »

My cousin and I started jerking off together around 13/14. After awhile, we agreed to jerk each other off. I could not believe how great it felt for another person to be jerking me off. Of course, I had to return the favor. I remember liking jerking him off. His cock felt different then mine as it was a bit longer and thicker. I really liked watching him approach climax and me making him shoot out a big load. I remember clearly the day he asked me to suck his dick and he would suck mine. For a long time we could not agree on who goes first. One day we decided to flip a coin and he had to suck my cock. I never felt anything like that and I shot my cum in what seemed like seconds. Of course I had to suck him off which I did not really enjoy. I always was afraid he would cum in my mouth. After that first time, I always reminded myself that if I wanted to be sucked off, I had to do the same.
don111

Post by don111 »

since before I knew what sex was, I have been intrigued at looking at cocks, and still am...I think they look wonderful. I suppose it was a natural progression to want to touch and then suck one. Feels great to be pleasuring a man, especially if he has a wife that won't...and the bonus is if he gives me a mouthful of his babies.
don111

Post by don111 »

norcalman wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:21 pm My cousin and I started jerking off together around 13/14. After awhile, we agreed to jerk each other off. I could not believe how great it felt for another person to be jerking me off. Of course, I had to return the favor. I remember liking jerking him off. His cock felt different then mine as it was a bit longer and thicker. I really liked watching him approach climax and me making him shoot out a big load. I remember clearly the day he asked me to suck his dick and he would suck mine. For a long time we could not agree on who goes first. One day we decided to flip a coin and he had to suck my cock. I never felt anything like that and I shot my cum in what seemed like seconds. Of course I had to suck him off which I did not really enjoy. I always was afraid he would cum in my mouth. After that first time, I always reminded myself that if I wanted to be sucked off, I had to do the same.
Nice story, I sooo wanted to do that with cousins and friends at that age, but never quite got brave enough to make that first move, very nearly did at times. Often wonder what may have been, had I made that move.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

Thanks for everyone that sent me a reply. It’s very interesting to know about how other males enjoy sucking cock and how they progressed from giving hsndjobs to actually giving a blowjob to other males.
For me, I just can’t get myself to actually suck off another male. I think for me, it’s just too gay!
Not being judgmental about anyone else enjoying sucking cock. I believe that whatever turns you on, go for it!
Paul
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

To suck or not to suck,
That is the question..
Last edited by iamnaked on Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
don111

Post by don111 »

fireaxe14 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:49 am Thanks for everyone that sent me a reply. It’s very interesting to know about how other males enjoy sucking cock and how they progressed from giving hsndjobs to actually giving a blowjob to other males.
For me, I just can’t get myself to actually suck off another male. I think for me, it’s just too gay!
Not being judgmental about anyone else enjoying sucking cock. I believe that whatever turns you on, go for it!
Paul
In my opinion, nothing gay about sucking cock. For me gay would be defined as falling in love and living with a guy. But that is all subjective I suppose. For me, sucking a cock, or playing with another guy is just getting the best of both worlds, easy as that.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

don111 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:43 am
fireaxe14 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:49 am Thanks for everyone that sent me a reply. It’s very interesting to know about how other males enjoy sucking cock and how they progressed from giving hsndjobs to actually giving a blowjob to other males.
Paul
In my opinion, nothing gay about sucking cock. For me gay would be defined as falling in love and living with a guy. But that is all subjective I suppose. For me, sucking a cock, or playing with another guy is just getting the best of both worlds, easy as that.
Don111,
I totally agree. You don’t have to be gay, to enjoy both worlds of sexual pleasure. I wish that I could find a like minded male in the Chicagoland area to enjoy M2M stroking pleasure together. I really do enjoy giving a long, edging and teasing HJ to a nice, long, hard, beautiful mushroom shaped cock head! Feeling his long, hard shaft jumping and pulsating in my hands!
Paul
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

fireaxe14 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:00 am
don111 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:43 am
Paul
Don111,
I totally agree. You don’t have to be gay, to enjoy both worlds of sexual pleasure. I wish that I could find a like minded male in the Chicagoland area to enjoy M2M stroking pleasure together. I really do enjoy giving a long, edging and teasing HJ to a nice, long, hard, beautiful mushroom shaped cock head! Feeling his long, hard shaft jumping and pulsating in my hands!
Paul
When I was very young I was touched by a man. I remember I liked it although I was too young to really grasp what was going on.

My first sexual experience was with another man. We had been drinking a lot. One thing led to the other and he was touching my cock and we stripped and 69’d. We came in each other's mouth. I developed some kind of psychological trauma and for some time I thought I was gay. Before being with a woman I had been with a male. When I finally was able to fuck a woman it felt great. The first time I went down on a woman I realized I loved it but the ghost of being with a man was present.

Many years later I had another male-to-male experience, and definitely was a very negative experience. It was with a very wrong person. But I started to understand I wasn't gay. Back then I was around 28 and started to consider I could be bi. One day I saw a young man and I felt so attracted to him. That night I masturbated thinking of another man for the very first time. I wanted him, I desired him, I lusted him. And that's when I understood that it was ok. I wasn't gay but I liked the sexuality with other men.

Being gay implies much more than sexual gratification. It's sharing, it's loving, it's living together.

I have wanted to have a sexual get-together with another man, enjoy mutual masturbation, giving and receiving oral. I define myself as heteroflexible.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

👍🏽 :D
blackboxer500

Post by blackboxer500 »

99% of my sexual experiences have been with women but I have sucked two cocks. The first time was a one off with college best friend. Alcohol and sexual deprivation drove us to suck each other off. Unfortunately neither of us had the courage to mention it the next day, because I’m pretty sure it could have become a regular thing. Part of my problem was that even though he was Greek god good looking, and always had women dripping off him, he wasn’t one of my friends that I had ever thought about in that way. Tall, blond, and athletic apparently isn’t one of my things, haha.

The other is a more recent thing. A couple of times I’ve sucked the cock of my best friend of about fifty years, and he’s reciprocated. He’s gay and has been solo for a long time, and I’m interested in expanding my sexuality, and even though we are not naturally attracted to each other, it’s all led to a couple times of groping and sucking. Not to orgasm, but one day who know. I’m more game than he is for a repeat, but it’s not on the front burner or anything either of us would ever push.
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

iamnaked wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:18 am To suck or not to suck,
That is the question..
Indeed! I don't consider myself gay and yet I so want to suck a penis and be ejaculated on. I'm not attracted to males and way prefer the company of females, but I need cum, I need to be cummed on a LOT! What's that make me - into penises and cum I guess. The owners are the life support systems for their penises and cum! :D