Terminology and slang

Serious and intellectual discussions
blackboxer500

Terminology and slang

Post by blackboxer500 »

Not a complaint in any form or fashion to those who use slang but is there anyone else who finds technical terms for sexuality more sexy than slang? For example i simply do not like “cut” and “uncut”. Circumcised and uncircumcised take longer to tap out but, no offense to anyone, cut and uncut just plain turn me off. I also like masturbate over jacking off or rubbing one out or whatever. I like semen over jizz. In fact if a first time story says something like “and I was amazed when this white stuff came out of my dick” i just stop reading — unless the story is otherwise very compelling. The word “ejaculate” is almost enough to cause me to come. Oh, “come” is ok but not “cum”. “Cock” is hot but “dick” is iffy. Rod, stiffy, woody, and a host of others are turn offs. Penis is my preferred term. Pussy is ok, and it brings a beautiful taste and aroma to mind, but vagina gives me a “hard on”, which is an ok term although “erection” is hotter.

Anyone else like me?
allnaturallady13
Site Admin

Re: Terminology and slang

Post by allnaturallady13 »

I agree with a couple of yours...I don’t “jill” or say “happy jilling” and I don’t “rub one out”. I like to say orgasm (or cum) and masturbate. I don’t like the slang “wank” or “wanking” either. I don’t care for the word vagina, as it sounds more medical than sexual. Love the words pussy, and cock. I don’t have a “cunny”, I would rather say cunt. “Hard on” or erection are fine with me. The term “penis” is better than “dick” any day. LOL

Its all about personal preference. And I have also stopped reading a story because of the terms used. Anyway, thanks for sharing and have fun.
blackboxer500

Post by blackboxer500 »

Wanking is the worst term for masturnation.
allnaturallady13
Site Admin

Post by allnaturallady13 »

blackboxer500 wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:18 pm Wanking is the worst term for masturnation.
Hahaha, agreed!