Couples who share masturbation

Serious and intellectual discussions
maturebator
Site Admin

Couples who share masturbation

Post by maturebator »

I've probably posted on this topic before. Aren't there any other couples out there that share masturbation in their relationship? And by that I mean not only doing it together or doing each other, but who also are comfortable with each other enjoying solo play time? We've been doing that for over 50 years and in my experience with adult social media, I've run into precious few couples that enjoy this kind of activity and admit to it/talk about it.

I see a LOT of,"...well, my wife isn't interested in sex anymore, so my only outlet is masturbation," as if it's a consolation prize.

A lot of couples keep their solo love a secret, or try to hide it, or deny doing it. It's sad.

I clearly thought that I would find more couples (or individuals posting about their activity) at a site like this one.
dlihret
Site Admin

Re: Couples who share masturbation

Post by dlihret »

With the onset if ED, it is harder to keep it hard for full intercourse. As a result, my wife and I will occasionally masturbate together. We usually start off with me stroking and caressing her, ultimately working my way down to her clit. Sometimes I finish her off with my fingers and sometimes she uses her vibrator. When she is done it is my turn. I usually do everything myself. She has never gotten into a good rhythm to get me off. After three or four minutes I will usually have a good orgasm.
There have been a few times in the past when she wasn’t in the mood and I was. I would ask her if it was ok to get myself off and she said sure.
I know she masturbates when I am not around. I know where she keeps her toys and I check occasionally to see if she has been “busy”.
maturebator
Site Admin

Post by maturebator »

That's so delightful to hear. Thank you for sharing your experiences. We got to the point where we had His and Hers toy boxes. These days, she prefers her Eroscillator and if I want to toy, I'll use my Hot Octopuss Pulse.

It's just so refreshing, so liberating to share loving yourself with your partner, who's doing the same thing. That's just so disarming. So elemental. Simple and complex at the same time.

No one has to hide or deny anything. It's all good. Again, thank you for responding.
blackboxer500

Post by blackboxer500 »

My wife and I masturbate together quite frequently. Occasionally it’s just pure fucking and sucking but probably most of the time sex either includes masturbation or we simply lay next to each other while one or both masturbates, usually with legs touching, or maybe her hovering over my cock waiting to suck it as I come. She loves swallowing and making me yell out the pleasure.

We also openly masturbate alone, and it’s quite common for one to tell the other either before or after doing it. (Example— Her: “My vibe is all charged up so I’m going on to bed to knock one out?” Me: “Need any help with that?” Her: “No thanks, I’ve got this.”) Also evidence of the solo activity is often there to see — her vibrator plugged in to charge, my toys drying by the sink after getting washed. It’s great!
goander
Site Admin

Post by goander »

We do mutual all the time. It is usually our foreplay. I love fucking her after she has orgasmed a few times. Nothing hottr!
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

My wife doesn't have sex any more but when younger we would masturbate each other, masturbate ourselves in front of each other and when he was having her period I would masturbate myself with her watching me. She enjoyed it. Having said that sometimes during her periods she would masturbate me.
russ195
Site Admin

Post by russ195 »

My wife and I mutually masturbate about twice a week. She was too shy to do it with me for many years, but now enjoys it!
anon1122

Post by anon1122 »

Me and my girlfriend do all the time. Occasionally we’ll do it together or on video chat when one of us goes on a trip. Most recently she went away for a girls trip and we masturbated together on video chat while she was in the shower at her friends house. She came very quickly but man was it super hot to watch. When she does it alone she always tells me where and when she did it. Personally it’s my biggest turn on and think more couples should enjoy it together.
sunnygirl

Post by sunnygirl »

I'm fortunate that my partner and I are open about masturbation. We do it together, but we also masturbate on our own and are cool with it. We don't get hung up about each other fantasising about other people or using them as stimulation.
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

Partner and I very open about masturbation. We both masturbate alone and together. Intercourse always starts with we playing with ourselves followed by penetration and orgasm. My partner has always needs to rube her clit to orgasm and she has spectacular orgasms!
We were both going to masturbate down at the nudist beach yesterday, but it was just too crowded.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

Used to share it more but sex can become too routine sometimes....I miss us both masturbating together just watching but often she gets really hot and wants my cock inside her as she cums! She still luvs to masturbate her clit as I fuck her slowly but sometimes I just have to pull out and watch her rubbing her juicy pussy and swelling clit as I stroke my hard cock at her entrance before sinking back deep into her sweet tight wet yoni...Will sometime pull out as my is sperm surging up my shaft and cum all over her... last time I did I just had to have a quick lick n taste of her sweet cum covered pussy and cream pie.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

maturebator wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:51 pm ...
I see a LOT of,"...well, my wife isn't interested in sex anymore, so my only outlet is masturbation," as if it's a consolation prize.
A lot of couples keep their solo love a secret, or try to hide it, or deny doing it. It's sad.

I clearly thought that I would find more couples (or individuals posting about their activity) at a site like this one.
OK, I'll wade in only because the OP is a bit delusional about content, and context.
First, didn't 'solo' give it away???

Then, yes separation happens- couples used to stay together unhappily- now they just split, without even being married- women have far greater power and ability to walk away than in centuries before.
Of course thats assuming an neurotic alpha-partner isn't present (Both sides can be equally murderous). Then it could be deadly- which often becomes the result anyway.

If the reasons aren't physical, psychological or just plain absence of affection, or if they are, medical, then so much misery exists- and alternatives aren't discussed.

In my limited experience of other peoples households, only a few older (say 70s) couples continue to have some form of sex together. For those who don't, a solo hidden activity is better than nothing to retain some feelings of humanity (needs/ desires/ wants/ attraction/ comfort).
-dec