Did the guys scar away all the women??

Serious and intellectual discussions
pauliejay
Site Admin

Did the guys scar away all the women??

Post by pauliejay »

I really don't believe men jack off more than women jill off but all these sexually related community sites are stuffed with men & sprinkled with women, & when a woman rears her head she's pounced on, disrespected, hounded, and damn near stalked away. I get so many requests from men wanted to chat about their "hot wives" (eewl) so I can imagine what the women are getting. Too bad dudes just don't know how to act around women...... #sucks
mrlascivious
Site Admin

Re: Did the guys scar away all the women??

Post by mrlascivious »

It is what it is... this is something us dudes really need to work on, because the douchebags are ruining things for the rest of us.
allnaturallady13
Site Admin

Post by allnaturallady13 »

Thankful that there are still men who know how to behave with women and will treat us with respect.
Some females may not care about this but I do!
And I look for quality over quantity...and a lady at all times.
wingonwing
Site Admin

Post by wingonwing »

It's a maddening reality that there are cretans among us who can't seem to rise above the immature animal level, and those of us who actually do respect, and truly enjoy the company of women, must pay the price. It's disgraceful. I've had wonderful women friends who were so beset by swarms of gnat-brained, crude guys that they simply left ST. But some endure the problem nevertheless and ignore the crudeness. They shouldn't have to do that, dammit. Bless them for hanging in there! They bring vital perspectives to ST, and we guys need to grow up and treat them with the dignity they deserve.