Teaching play with foreskin

Serious and intellectual discussions
jemstone
Site Admin

Teaching play with foreskin

Post by jemstone »

Where and when I grew up we were all cut. When I am on Chaturbate, I love to find young uncut men, and I ask them to play in a particular way with their foreskins-- sometimes in public chat, sometimes in a private show. The play I ask for is to put a wet finger (saliva) as deep into the foreskin as possible and swirl the finger around the head. The penis has to be soft or semi and some guys have such tight foreskins they cannot get a finger in. But when they can it drives me crazy imagining how great that must feel (they agree).

What surprises me is that about half of the uncut young men have never played with their penises that way. They thank me for introducing them to that sort of play.I imagined that you uncut guys discovered all sorts of ways to play with your foreskin (see my story here on the model who put Skittles in his foreskin for me). But I was wrong. Any other creative play with your foreskins beyond docking?
deangreen
Site Admin

Re: Teaching play with foreskin

Post by deangreen »

I would like to read more. Following,
virgil8
Site Admin

Post by virgil8 »

Hi - I have a long foreskin which I have always liked, and I have stretched it over the years as part of my very regular masturbation techniques. This includes inserting four fingers under my foreskin, and pulling them apart as far as I can. I also often insert a plastic deodorant top over my glans, and pull the foreskin back over the top so that it is stretched and stays there. I have kept it like that for days on end, to stretch the foreskin out more, so that its softer and more enjoyable to masturbate with. I would like to try docking with another guy.
ruthborn
Site Admin

Post by ruthborn »

My girlfriend sometimes likes to pull my foreskin as far out as it can go and then fill it up with water while we're in the shower/bath. She also likes to chew on it and put her finger or tongue inside when I'm soft/semi and play with/lick my glans while it is still hidden inside.
I, too, like to chew on my foreskin when I'm self sucking and lick inside.

My roommate back in high school always used to enjoy peeling my foreskin back when he wanted to look at my dick (he was cut). He believed my penis was the pink meat inside my foreskin (my glans) and so whenever he wanted to see my penis and play with it, suck it, he would peel me like I was a fruit.
deangreen
Site Admin

Post by deangreen »

Chewing on Foreskin eh? Was that painful?
ruthborn
Site Admin

Post by ruthborn »

Not really. I feel it but I mean, I don't bite down hard enough to pierce skin or anything. Its a bit like chewing on the skin of your arm for a bit or chewing on your partner's ear.
Kind of think of it, its a bit like chewing on a girl's inner labia (not her vulva, the other labia). Soft loose skin that you can suckle slight flavours out of and pull. I guess the foreskin is the male equivalent of a girl's inner labia.
deangreen
Site Admin

Post by deangreen »

I'd like to do that to you.
ruthborn
Site Admin

Post by ruthborn »

heh heh, well. That's what he's here and made for. :)
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

ruthborn wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:11 am heh heh, well. That's what he's here and made for. :)
And why we're all here, play and watch... :o