Female-female arousal among heterosexuals.

Serious and intellectual discussions
thumper
Site Admin

Female-female arousal among heterosexuals.

Post by thumper »

I've been reading Solo touch for years now and trying to corelate the female-solo and female-female stories I've read with women I observe. Trying to understand how women can be "turned on" seeing other women in a sexual light even though they hadn't had that inclination previously. There's a situation that alludes to this in Milton's "Paradise Lost", written 500 years ago, so it must be real and not a product of our modern culture. What is it about women that excites both men and other women? I assume that it's all about the woman because I don't encounter the same between men, or am I missing something?
serena
Site Admin

Re: Female-female arousal among heterosexuals.

Post by serena »

I must have missed that bit in "Paradise Lost". Where does it occur? Also, "Paradise Lost" was written around 1667, so just over 350 years ago, not 500.
thumper
Site Admin

Post by thumper »

I stand corrected with respect to P.L., it was apparently elsewhere. But what of the hypothesis that women can and are often sexually attracted to other women as well as men? Never having sisters or women's locker room experience, is this a common occurrence?
blackboxer500

Post by blackboxer500 »

People are attracted to sex, and many, many people have a much wider fantasy range than what they either practice or are willing to actually do. But people do often venture out of their safe zones and explore their fantasy. Straight people are seldom 100% straight, even though they may consider themselves to be.

I would identify as 95% straight, and in a world where women liked to fuck me — and of course what with masturbation — that has always been enough to satisfy my desires. My wife will fuck me anytime i want, and she’s very good. But as i get older, that unmet 5% meed for hard ejaculating cocks is emerging stronger than ever.
allnaturallady13
Site Admin

Post by allnaturallady13 »

I am the exception...as I am not attracted to females.

As for reading the stories of female solo play, it’s because I can put myself in the situation and that’s the turn on, not actually wanting to watch her play. Since I am 100% straight, I skip the stories of female-female masturbation.

I am deliciously vanilla and love it!
thumper
Site Admin

Post by thumper »

You say you are the exception. So you have observed other women that are bi or at least may be sexually involved with women under the right circumstances?
allnaturallady13
Site Admin

I am going by the stories/comments/forum posts that are shared and also from how others describe their sexual orientation on the profiles. Lots of males and females seem to be bi-curious, bisexual, heteroflexible (which I had never heard of before. Actually I have googled several of the terms used for the sexual orientation.)
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

allnaturallady13 wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:22 pm I am going by the stories/comments/forum posts that are shared and also from how others describe their sexual orientation on the profiles. Lots of males and females seem to be bi-curious, bisexual, heteroflexible (which I had never heard of before. Actually I have googled several of the terms used for the sexual orientation.)
I like the term heteroflexible.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

Also like the experience Hetroflexible!
Hell I like everything AllNaturallady says here!!
allnaturallady13
Site Admin

Thank you stroke2. I am definitely straight but wonderfully flexible in many other fun ways. :D
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

Mmmm sounds like some Allnaturallady flexible FUN!
I wish I was more flexible in my middle age too....
I used to be flexible enough to really taste the pleasures of my youth many years ago mmmm ;) :D
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

In my opinion, straight women don't give too much thought to a relationship with other women. For them, it's no big deal while men if considered straight will start to question their masculinity. Men will feel that a feminine side will be exposed but women don't run the risk of becoming masculine.
allnaturallady13
Site Admin

mash2014 wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:04 am In my opinion, straight women don't give too much thought to a relationship with other women. For them, it's no big deal while men if considered straight will start to question their masculinity. Men will feel that a feminine side will be exposed but women don't run the risk of becoming masculine.
You probably are right about this. I don’t think of the masculine or feminine roles. (I guess men run into that) However, I am just not attracted to females, never have been. The only pussy I like to play with is mine! :D
allnaturallady13
Site Admin

stroke2 wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:12 am Mmmm sounds like some Allnaturallady flexible FUN!
I wish I was more flexible in my middle age too....
I used to be flexible enough to really taste the pleasures of my youth many years ago mmmm ;) :D
Thank you, yes I am flexible and fun!