The anatomy of a fetish

Serious and intellectual discussions
pillowboy
Site Admin

The anatomy of a fetish

Post by pillowboy »

A quick web research reveals that pillows are often used as sex toys but a genuine pillow fetish is rare – at least such a strong one as mine. I have always loved pillows and somehow I have a feeling they were written in the manuscript of my life. While I have also had sexual encounters with both guys and chicks, I have never been able to build a long-term relationship, and I suspect that was another part of the deal. But the nicest part was that I would never suffer sexual frustration or inability to attain orgasm.

I come from a religious family and when I was younger I often felt guilty about my pillow sex, even to the extent that I once offered my entire sexuality to God. But the answer that immediately came to my mind was quite unexpected: "And what am I supposed to do with it?" Well, God seems to have a wonderful sense of humour, and now, about twenty years later my mediation has taught me that He also has infinite compassion for people and other living creatures.

I have also learned to accept my pillow fetish as a central part of my sex life. Thanks to it I am able to have a rich and satisfying sex life even without a human partner. For me, a pillow is much more than a sex toy, it is the object of my desire, my partner, and making love to it is much closer to having sex with a human partner than to masturbation. In fact I find my pillow sexier than most people. That's why I need no imaginary partner while fornicating with it – it is so beautiful and feels so good it is everything I could ever desire.

The strength of an orgasm depends on the state of sexual arousal and when I am having sex with my pillow it is extremely high. That is also why my pillow gives me huge orgasms, and for the same reason ejaculating into my pillow gives me deep satisfaction that cannot be compared to masturbation. After having sex with my pillow I never feel empty or disppointed but really fulfilled and satisfied. I feel my semen belongs to my pillow and nowhere else because she is my partner.

How about you? Do you have a fetish that is really fulfilling and satisfying? I would very much like to hear the views of fellow fetishists. Although I am mainly addicted to pillows I have also developed a diaper fetish and can easily relate to other fetishes such as panties and other clothing, plushies and any soft objects, latex, balloons and rainwear, etc. – and I would also love to hear about more exotic fetishes.
spdrah
Site Admin

Re: The anatomy of a fetish

Post by spdrah »

Not sure about specific fetishes. Early on I had an extremely erotic reaction to hands and feet, particularly to fingers, toes and their nails; but ‘outgrew’ that quite soon as well. Fetishes have been a mystery to me all my life.
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

I fell in love with COSMOPOLITAN magazine when I was 14 and have been reading, collecting and masturbating with them for decades now. I may well have the largest private collection of Cosmo in the world with over 4000+ of them. I'm also a transvestite/crossdresser and have my own Cosmo dresses - satin slips with prints of Cosmo covers on them. It's my way of expressing my inner Cosmo Girl and I wear these out in public. I also have Cosmo t-shirts I wear all the time too. I totally adore lingerie and have a large collection of silk and satin slips, bras, undies, suspenders and stockings. I have silicon breast forms and sometimes when out and about say in a shopping center, I wear the lingerie in combo with my Cosmo slip and parade around in public like this - it's a mind blowing experience. I sometimes find a seat and sit down and read my Cosmo's as people walk past, so I guess there is a strong exhibitionist aspect to what I do as well.

In my office which is where I keep the bulk of my Cosmo's, I have had Cosmo cover posters made and these are on the walls - so I'm literally surrounded by lovely Cosmo's! I usually hold/hug one Cosmo against me when I sleep. So I have a full on COSMOPOLITAN fetish/obsession and I so LOVE IT! I am a wannabe Cosmo Girl!
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

My fetish is panty lines. The bigger the panty the more turned on I get. Thanks why I don't like thongs.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

My fetish is panty lines. The bigger the panty the more turned on I get. Thanks why I don't like thongs.