Frotting

Serious and intellectual discussions
bimarried
Site Admin

Re: Frotting

Post by bimarried »

It's been way to long since I've frotted with another man. I used to with a friend I'd trade massage with. After a massage we'd both lay naked together kissing and frotting. I loved the feeling of our cocks rubbing each other and feeling both in my hand or his holding them. He and I usually would almost ejaculate at the same time. Often one of us would start ejaculating just after the other and we'd both be spurting at the same time. My buddy, in his late 50s, came more than I used to at 14 (except my very first ejaculation which was massive).
ruthborn
Site Admin

Post by ruthborn »

Holy carp, guys! Now I want to frot my cock with someone again!
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

britboy wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:33 am I’ve frotted a few times. I really enjoy the sight and feel of another guy’s cum shooting from his penis and splashing over my hand and cock. Rubbing his cum over my cock as I wank the two of us. My own cum pumping out and splashing over us both. I like to relax together naked and let the cum dry. Then lick the dried cum from his tummy and cock.

One guy had a large cock, much longer than mine. It felt great rubbing my cock against such a monster.

I also enjoy docking, drawing his foreskin over my cut cock. Feeling the tips of our clocks touching together. I’m rock hard now just thinking about it.
You covered most details- I'd like to add to the pleasure pile a couple more;
  • warm oil and ball massages
    slight bondage as in tying a ladies hair band around both sets of balls as you frot,
    also feeding cum drenched fingers to the other, if not actually licking up each others jizz off each others softening members :twisted: :)
spdrah
Site Admin

Post by spdrah »

Yes! And we were not in it just for the sex, we are still friends and although our activities are non-sexual we did have some excellent frotting times!
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

Frotting is one of life's great pleasures/treasures. I have done it with two other guys and would love to try it with more.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I saw once some photos of guys frotting and I became turned on to the point that just feeling my underwear against my cock that I came. Once someone told me he was in an mmf and while one went through the front and the other through the back door, they felt the other cock and he said the sensation was great.
I've wanted to frot and get the cum all over me.