Wanting wife to describe past lover's cock and how she loves

Serious and intellectual discussions
my2094
Site Admin

Wanting wife to describe past lover's cock and how she loves

Post by my2094 »

I've been trying to get my wife to open up about what she loved with other men cock size ect.. Unfortunately she is not in to it. Any suggestions or stories your wife or BY told you
wingonwing
Site Admin

Re: Wanting wife to describe past lover's cock and how she l

Post by wingonwing »

My late wife, Dani, enjoyed telling me about her romps whenever I'd ask her to which was often, because her stories were so damn hot, like her. We were open with each other. I loved that about us. Most of the memorable dicks she had s****d and f****d were way bigger than mine -- a 6+-incher at max, but, she said, quality of passion was the issue, not the size of a dick. The biggest, hardest dick she ever enjoyed was probably 10". She put her hands out and said: "About this long." It belonged to a bartender she'd gone home with after the bar closed. "Oh my God," I said. "Did you fuck him?" "Hell yes," she said. "It was incredible." "Did you give him a blow job?" "As much as I could," she said, "and when he blew his load, it was like being blasted by a firehose." So I asked about the smallest dick she ever encountered. "A lawyer," she said, "and he knew how to use it. Hit the g-spot every time." Her memories fanned many fantasies for us and stoked even more passion. I'll bet your wife's would too. I hope she'll share some of her stories with you sometime. Can be a lot of fun and turn up the heat.
ilovewatching
Site Admin

Post by ilovewatching »

I would love wife to tell me too but she won't
whispering
Site Admin

Post by whispering »

I had a lover who would tell me about her past and current lovers cocks because she did it once and, long story short, we had really hot sex. I still masturbate to some of the things she told me :)
mash2014
Site Admin

Re: Wanting wife to describe past lover's cock and how she loves

Post by mash2014 »

My wife only described one of her past lover's cock and she said it was thick. I wish she would tell me more details.