Incest - Totally wrong or just sex between consenting adults

Serious and intellectual discussions
strokerjim
Site Admin

Re: Incest - Totally wrong or just sex between consenting adults

Post by strokerjim »

I love stories of brothers and sisters engaged in sex acts and have often masturbated to them. But that’s where I draw the line. I get grossed out by stories of mothers and sons and fathers and daughters. I think it’s because I don’t have a sister so it’s only a fantasy that I could ever do something sexual with someone who doesn’t even really exist. But I do have a mother and daughter and the thought of doing anything sexual with them completely grosses me out.
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Sister and i are both adoptive kids ( differnt families). We messed around but not penetration completely.
We still enjoy our smooth bodies 41 years later Love her watching me , as i watch her jill off. Everyone should open and care free in/or in front of another person i find
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

Mom son sex is ok by me. I got this T-shirt.
Sibling sex is just plain natural IMO
Last edited by iamnaked on Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

Brother-sister is a real turn-on for me. When I was very young I would fantasize that I had a sister and that we fucked. I don't have sisters, so the closest was my cousin. I've fantasized fucking her. She and I are very close and we've told each other our sexual secrets. She knows that I'm a wanker and sometimes when we talk she will make certain comments sexual in nature knowing I'll be wanking soon.
oneofthem

Post by oneofthem »

Uncle initiated some kids including myself.

I know some of us didn't like it while the others loved it. I have spoken with most of us and we still think about what we did until we were 18yo and older and we still get excited about what we experienced.

My uncle died when I was 44. I had sex with him for about 36 years and I was not the only one.

Sexuality should be educated vs learning on the spot then lots of people don't like sex or are shy due to they didn't know how it should be done.

Now is it ok or not... if everyone is enjoying what is happening I don't see a problem.

lickitup

Post by lickitup »

Incest. Is it right or wrong... IMO, it's wrong. However, I jerk off to the idea a lot. I personally witnessed a mom sucking her young sons cock. I've seen my own GF jerking off her grandsons 8in cock and my ex GF told me she had a 3some with her daughter and her boyfriend. She said the daughter asked her if she would fuck her boyfriend while she watched. Can a guy not jerk off to that thought? Not this guy!

I personally would talk to my cousin about sexual experience a lot. She told me stories of her having 3somes and being with women. Knowing that I was jerking off to her stories while on the phone. She would always bring up my ex GF story where she would fuck her daughter boyfriend while the daughter watched. My cousin likes talking about incest but acts like its too taboo. Knowing that we both want to fuck each other.

Nonetheless, after seeing the mom sucking her son off, then seeing my GF jerking her grandson off in front of me. It just turns me on to no end. I do know that my ex gf was a swinger that would have sex with other couples in front of her kids. She was very open about sex with them. Even though she'd put them to bed, I think she knew they would wake up and watch them. Her oldest daugher told me she would suck her dad off with her mom's help sometimes. Crazy stuff man. Exciting, but crazy. For the record, her family is pretty mess up.

I wish I could rid my thoughts of wanting to jerk off to incest between mom/daughter, brother/ sister, Father/ Daughter, Mother/son. I know I'll be back here jerking off to new stories. Pray for me people!
jemstone
Site Admin

Post by jemstone »

Likitup, my reaction is the same as yours-- would not engage in incest but find those stories very exciting. I was an only child, so no siblings to play with, or even cousins.

I have played with my cock on cam for guys since the early 1990s, and over the years I chatted with many guys looking for daddycock or (in my case ) grandpa cock. Those guys told me about young experiences with older males in family-- stepdads, uncles, grandpas. Most often with grandpas, staying over, showering with grandpa, sleeping with grandpa. Gave those guys their fixation on older men. The guys had good memories of those experiences, so while I was shocked at first, I did not judge them. many had single moms and I suppose they craved attention from an older male in the family. Far more common experience than I ever thought.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

Incest is more common than what most think. I have a cousin and I lust her and if I get the chance I will fuck her. Most people fear incest because of the religious aspect of it. Many people's first sexual experience usually is with someone they trust and are close to. I don't mean intercourse but masturbation or showing and comparing bodies, some are same-sex. Some stories we find here on ST might be fantasies but for sure they are fantasies and desires of the sibling the aunt or uncle, the cousin, or even the parent or the child.
matureplayer

Post by matureplayer »

I think you’re right about some level of incest being common, thinking back my first sexual interactions with both a guy and a girl (separate incidents) were with cousins. A male cousin, a couple years older, and I were kind of wrestling one night when he was staying with us. We were in an upstairs bedroom, and were supposed to be sleeping. Parents yelled up the staircase to settle down, so the game shifted to pretending to be asleep with one then tickling the other. Led to underwear being pulled down and playing with each other’s penis. Mine was still little (hadn’t yet discovered masturbation), but got stiff and pointed up. My cousins was fully developed, with pubic hair, and very erect pointing up along his body. Seemed huge to me, and I was fascinated playing with it. Unfortunately I didn’t understand how to finish, I am pretty sure my cousin masturbated after we stopped playing. A couple years later a female cousin was visiting, and again we were horsing around. She sat across my lap, and I put my arm across her body with my elbow in her crotch, pushing down on her pussy, which made me hard (I was developed and masturbating by then). We did several variations of this, she seemed to enjoy it and I certainly did. Later both sets of parents were out for awhile and we starting playing again, both ending up naked. It was kind of like playing doctor, each looking and touching the others genitals. Hers was the first bare pussy I had seen, which was very interesting, pubic hair and all. I didn’t know how to make a girl cum at that point, so the playing ended and I went to my room and masturbated.

Forbidding incest made sense when contraception was poor - does lead to more genetic defects in babies. Probably also would happen at too young an age, and babies produced would cause family problems - so made sense that it was forbidden.
lickitup

Re: Incest - Totally wrong or just sex between consenting ad

Post by lickitup »

gavin1969 wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:41 am No incest here, but as a nudist family, we have 2 days a week when we bond And masturbate in front of one another

Why do you guys as a family feel the need to masturbate in front of each other? I'm not trying to condemn it. Just wondering . It seems like watching each other would make you want to play with each other and make them cum. Being that I've been witness seeing my ex gf play with her grandson penis. It's something they do regularly. She just likes playing with it.

What keeps you guys from the next steps?