Chronic physical desire to masturbate.

Physical, emotional and sexual well-being headquarters
oftenstroking

Chronic physical desire to masturbate.

Post by oftenstroking »

I try to limit my masturbating to a reasonable length of time each day but my between my legs area almost continually feels physically aroused and frequently causes me to have the need to give my cock some more stroking. I seem to suffer from a "desperation for stroking" as well as experiencing the other usual desperations. Anyone similar‽
iamnaked

Re: Chronic physical desire to masturbate.

Post by iamnaked »

I’ve had PGAD or also called Persistent Genital Arousel Disorder or Syndrome.
Google it,
Mine is from a lower back injury long ago. I am fortunate to have a mild case of it.
It’s intrusive but I manage.

There are times I masturbate to completion and get no relief at all.
On bad days I walk around all day on the edge of orgasm. It is not pleasurable.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

I share the feeling. If possible, I would be stroking my penis 24 hours a day as it is relaxing, pleasurable and gives me the feeling of comfort and tranquility. And when I do cum, such euphoria!
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Post by wheelboy2 »

Me too. I masturbate a few times each day but only come about 3x weekly. My favorite is to press my cock against my belly with one hand - fingers spread all the way from my balls to my thumb at my frenulum. Then rub creatively - up, down, around and with fingers spreading and contracting. I'd like to teach another male how to do this.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I don’t think your methods is anything new. Sounds like a flavor of grinding.
I’ve seen guys do that, I’ve done that,
I like to vary my technique.
But I will admit the more area I can rub at one time the faster I can start to squirt jizz.
ventry
Site Admin

Post by ventry »

I cant say that I do or dont have a medical problem that I know of. I just like to touch and stroke myself when I have the chance...its not mandatory that I cum I just enjoy the feeling it gives me when I touch and stroke. I've been that way since I was 12 and discovered masturbation and all these years later the feelings have not diminished in any way.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I have masturbated non-stop since I was 12. I enjoy touching my cock constantly.
Many people say we men are constantly scratching our balls but in my opinion we are instead touching our cocks. I play with my shaft, touch my slit and the glans. Sometimes my cock will get hard other times it just gets big. When I’m reading ST I’m usually turned on and that’s when I put my hand inside my pants and okay with myself.
I’m a chronic wanker and I love it.