Peeing and masturbating.

Physical, emotional and sexual well-being headquarters
oftenstroking

Peeing and masturbating.

Post by oftenstroking »

My masturbation habits and techniques over the years have definitely affected how I pee and how much I enjoy peeing. Anyone similar who would like to discuss?
oldfan
Site Admin

Re: Peeing and masturbating.

Post by oldfan »

There are times when I am masturbating that I like to pee on myself. Most of those times I am using my phone to take of video of my play.
jemstone
Site Admin

Post by jemstone »

Maybe 15 years ago, when my wife worked away from home during the week, I became curious about peeing on myself. I knew that in some cultures drinking one's own urine is a health practice, so I decided to explore drinking my own piss and pissing on myself in the bathtub. Urine is pretty sterile unless you have an infection (e.g., kidney), and I remember being excited the first time I pissed into a glass, sniffed, and drank the urine. Warm, salty, not bad. Felt so naughty. Then I moved onto experimenting with pissing on myself in the bathtub. Drank lots of water laid back naked in the bathtub, and started pissing on my belly and chest. Did not reach my mouth, but I had already tasted my urine. I recommend this to any guy-- you have no idea how sensuous it is-- piss then masturbate. I have not and probably will not piss play with another guy, but I do like the piss videos I see online.
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

On warm summer mornings when home alone, I used to often go out naked into my yard to masturbate. Some of those times I laid on the grass stroking my cock and then would let loose a stream of piss, covering myself before jacking off. If in the right mood I like the extra kinky feeling of pissing in my mouth. Now with a different and a closer neighbor on one side, I haven't done it in a few years ...

I also have done this in the shower, but I like doing it outside much better.

One time while making out with a female playmate, she asked me to give her a golden shower. We were embracing on a bed in a hotel, so with my cock pointing towards our faces, I let loose. We both liked the warm feeling and kinkyness of it. Once I was done my cock became hard again so, covered in piss, I masturbated while she watched laying next to me. As I started to ejaculate, she quickly took my cock in her mouth and sucked me, piss and all. We only did it once, but she was a soul mate because she was game to try anything.
Last edited by rathb69 on Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

jemstone wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:55 pm Maybe 15 years ago, when my wife worked away from home during the week, I became curious about peeing on myself. I knew that in some cultures drinking one's own urine is a health practice, so I decided to explore drinking my own piss and pissing on myself in the bathtub. Urine is pretty sterile unless you have an infection (e.g., kidney), and I remember being excited the first time I pissed into a glass, sniffed, and drank the urine. Warm, salty, not bad. Felt so naughty. Then I moved onto experimenting with pissing on myself in the bathtub. Drank lots of water laid back naked in the bathtub, and started pissing on my belly and chest. Did not reach my mouth, but I had already tasted my urine. I recommend this to any guy-- you have no idea how sensuous it is-- piss then masturbate. I have not and probably will not piss play with another guy, but I do like the piss videos I see online.
I have done the same, Jemstone, and still love to do this when I can. You are right, it is so sensuous. But, unlike you, I would love to piss play with another guy if I could find someone to try it with.
color14
Site Admin

Post by color14 »

I've done the same jemstone! Old Fan would love share the experience also.

Shared this fun with my girlfriend, she knew it was sterile, and to make a long story short, I asked to be her clean up, when she finished peeing. I loved cleaning her to orgasms!
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

The only thing I can say to this is that you should see how your cock ejects your pee when you have an erection whilst standing up. It's like a fountain !!
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

color14 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:13 pm I've done the same jemstone! Old Fan would love share the experience also.

Shared this fun with my girlfriend, she knew it was sterile, and to make a long story short, I asked to be her clean up, when she finished peeing. I loved cleaning her to orgasms!
That's hot, Color 14! As for sharing the experience - where can we meet!!
steelydon
Site Admin

Post by steelydon »

My wife and I used to pee on each other occasionally, either over each others' bodies or directly pn each others' naughty bits. She particularly enjoyed me pissing as hard as possible on her clitoris and would sometimes cum under this stimulation.
These days I still enjoy peeing on myself as part of my masturbation play, preferably lying on my back in the bath so I can cover as much of my body as possible. I love the feeling of the warm wetness splashing over me.
I'm slightly surprised at how many others enjoy this but I know a lot of animals sniff and taste each others urine to determine whether they're ready to mate so perhaps it's not so odd after all.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

Yes true we all taste and smell instinctively. I luv the smell of pee on her panties when doing the "wash"
I sometimes pee on myself in the shower and taste it. Horny taboo and makes me want to. masturbate more until my pee becomes my cum