i wonder how many guys have fantasies about being used by younger dudes espacialy if that dudes are skinny, shaved

Physical, emotional and sexual well-being headquarters
kinkynerd2022

i wonder how many guys have fantasies about being used by younger dudes espacialy if that dudes are skinny, shaved

Post by kinkynerd2022 »

i wonder how many guys have fantasies about being used by younger dudes espacialy if that dudes are skinny, shaved and fit like skatborders

'This post was edited for content'

But mostly colege dudes allow them fuck you butt and being in charge
Last edited by love2edge on Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Mentioning underage individuals
oldfan
Site Admin

Re: i wonder how many guys have fantasies about being used by younger dudes espacialy if that dudes are skinny, shaved

Post by oldfan »

Sounds fantastically fun to me!
iamnaked

Re: i wonder how many guys have fantasies about being used by younger dudes espacialy if that dudes are skinny, shaved

Post by iamnaked »

When I was younger, 19 or 20 I was skinny and shaved neck down, still am.
Older men were always after me. I stopped messing with them because they often got in the way of me getting together with older women.
Last edited by iamnaked on Thu May 04, 2023 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I volunteer to be used by a younger lad. He can do whatever he wants to do with me.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

mash2014 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:53 am I volunteer to be used by a younger lad. He can do whatever he wants to do with me.
Hahahaha, dats what I’m talkin bout !
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

mash2014 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:53 am I volunteer to be used by a younger lad. He can do whatever he wants to do with me.
Me too! Where do I sign up for some of this?!!
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

No I haven't but I did use to fantasise about being fucked by my best friends older sister, a gorgeous creature, boy did I want to with her !! Always thought about her and let my imagination run riot when I wanked myself off !!
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

i find ladies like me shaved, as her. As for guys, love frotting with another guys shaved dick
don111

Post by don111 »

yes love the younger guys