Why Everyone Should Sleep Naked!

Physical, emotional and sexual well-being headquarters
breena

Re: Why Everyone Should Sleep Naked!

Post by breena »

I usually sleep wearing my panties and a nightshirt, although I sleep in just my panties when it's very hot. Never slept naked (I share a room with my younger sister)...
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

russ195 wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:18 pm With underwear, heat gets trapped in that part of your body and at some point, that heat wakes you up. I tried it and it works! No underwear, I usually sleep all night. Slept naked ever since.
And if I may add, underwear, any underwear sometimes binds me up and is really uncomfortable.
I get nocturnal erections and morning wood mostly from needing to pee.
Underwear makes no sense at all.
sweetmollyb

Post by sweetmollyb »

I usually sleep naked or if it's a little chilly just a t-shirt as I've always felt it's the most comfortable way.
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

iamnaked wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:44 pm I always sleep naked. If it’s hot I run the ceiling fan on low. If it’s cold I add a better blanket.
Plus I sometimes wake up before sunrise and it’s so easy to just walk out the front door and around the block. And if I’m caught I say I woke up out here, I’m a sleepwalker.
I know this works because I’ve been caught by the police. All they did was take me home.
Wish I was as brave as you. I do walk around in public wearing lingerie and my Cosmo satin slip dresses. If it's raining, I'll put on a pink see through rain coat with nothing else on and walk in the rain in public. I also have some single use transparent raincoats which I've worn in the rain as well -very erotic and very naughty!
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

I always sleep naked unless I wear a silk nightie or one of my satin Cosmo slips - my partner does not like me dressing in women's clothing, so if she notices, she cracks it. Or, I wear my girl gear when she is away as a special treat. I've slept naked since I was 14 - many years.
don111

Post by don111 »

have slept naked since I got brave enough as a kid to do it, probably from about 14. first time was at a sleep over with my school friend whose family were nudists. we were about 7, his father encouraged us to sleep naked. We shared a bed, I enjoyed it. So have never worn pjs since about 14, and couldn't sleep in them now, would feel uncomfortable.
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Sleep naked here. Shave the pubes and nuts 2! Feels so much better on a smooth body anytime of year
don111

Post by don111 »

Sean1969 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:34 am Sleep naked here. Shave the pubes and nuts 2! Feels so much better on a smooth body anytime of year
yes love the feeling of my shaved nuts flopping about in bed with no restrictions!