Penis rubbed raw

Physical, emotional and sexual well-being headquarters
myadvent

Penis rubbed raw

Post by myadvent »

So I’ve been masturbating quite a bit and I rubbed my penis raw. I gave myself like a week break and thought I was good to go but it flared up again. My penis has gotten so sensitive that if I masturbate at all without lube it seems to flare up. Any tips on how to get it to heal quicker? I’m actually kinda worried on how quickly I get friction burns now.
love2edge

Re: Penis rubbed raw

Post by love2edge »

I've done that a few times as well. I don't use lube on it when I'm handling it. I just stop or change my finger position until it heals.
jeep
Site Admin

Post by jeep »

I spent an evening with an older woman from work and she fucked me cowgirl, time after time. I caught the bus home the next morning and my cock was rubbed raw and sore. Didn’t stop me from jacking off the minute I got home. Pain be damned!
myadvent

Post by myadvent »

:lol:

That’s awesome. I’ve been trying to stop to let it heal but just lost it on a pmv video. :?
The uncomfortableness isn’t unbearable but it doesn’t look good.
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

It doesn't get to the point of bleeding but it can look red and raw and will hurt in the shower from the water pressure. This hasn't happened to me in a long time though.
blackboxer500

Post by blackboxer500 »

I do not know if this will help others but what I’ve done in the past when overuse causes such irritation is moisturize it with polysporin.

In the U.S., Polysporin is an over the counter topical antibiotic ointment that helps prevent and treat skin infections. Of course if you have an infection then you should see a doctor, but it seems to help skin heal even without an infection.

NOTE: I DO NOT RECOMMEND ITS CLOSE COUSIN, NEOSPORIN! Neosporin has three kinds of topical antibiotics compared to two in polysporin. For that reason (three sounds better than two), it is much more popular, and easier to find in stores. However the third antibiotic in neosporin is neomycin, which is known to irritate the skin of a lot of people, including your truly. So ironically the most popular topical antibiotic can actually worsen skin abrasions for a lot of people.