Why Everyone Should Sleep Naked!

Physical, emotional and sexual well-being headquarters
breena

Re: Why Everyone Should Sleep Naked!

Post by breena »

I usually sleep wearing my panties and a nightshirt, although I sleep in just my panties when it's very hot. Never slept naked (I share a room with my younger sister)...
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

russ195 wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:18 pm With underwear, heat gets trapped in that part of your body and at some point, that heat wakes you up. I tried it and it works! No underwear, I usually sleep all night. Slept naked ever since.
And if I may add, underwear, any underwear sometimes binds me up and is really uncomfortable.
I get nocturnal erections and morning wood mostly from needing to pee.
Underwear makes no sense at all.
sweetmollyb

Post by sweetmollyb »

I usually sleep naked or if it's a little chilly just a t-shirt as I've always felt it's the most comfortable way.
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

iamnaked wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:44 pm I always sleep naked. If it’s hot I run the ceiling fan on low. If it’s cold I add a better blanket.
Plus I sometimes wake up before sunrise and it’s so easy to just walk out the front door and around the block. And if I’m caught I say I woke up out here, I’m a sleepwalker.
I know this works because I’ve been caught by the police. All they did was take me home.
Wish I was as brave as you. I do walk around in public wearing lingerie and my Cosmo satin slip dresses. If it's raining, I'll put on a pink see through rain coat with nothing else on and walk in the rain in public. I also have some single use transparent raincoats which I've worn in the rain as well -very erotic and very naughty!
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

I always sleep naked unless I wear a silk nightie or one of my satin Cosmo slips - my partner does not like me dressing in women's clothing, so if she notices, she cracks it. Or, I wear my girl gear when she is away as a special treat. I've slept naked since I was 14 - many years.
don111

Post by don111 »

have slept naked since I got brave enough as a kid to do it, probably from about 14. first time was at a sleep over with my school friend whose family were nudists. we were about 7, his father encouraged us to sleep naked. We shared a bed, I enjoyed it. So have never worn pjs since about 14, and couldn't sleep in them now, would feel uncomfortable.
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Sleep naked here. Shave the pubes and nuts 2! Feels so much better on a smooth body anytime of year
don111

Post by don111 »

Sean1969 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:34 am Sleep naked here. Shave the pubes and nuts 2! Feels so much better on a smooth body anytime of year
yes love the feeling of my shaved nuts flopping about in bed with no restrictions!
cg21b8

Post by cg21b8 »

My wife and I both sleep naked.
blackboxer500

Post by blackboxer500 »

I’ve slept naked since I left for college more than 40 years ago. With only one exception that I can recall — a woman who liked to fuck while wearing silky negligees — all sex partners who I’ve stayed with all night or longer have slept nude. There was never been any discussion about it, it was just assumed, for ease of access to one another’s body, or to one’s own body. Regardless of sex and libido, it’s more comfortable, cooler, and without the restrictions jammies can have.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

I slept naked from age 16 right up until about 5 years ago. I'm past 70 now & don't nowadays. I did find it more comfortable.