The Male 'G Spot'

Posted by: Posted on: 0 comments
0 likes 605 views Category: Tags:


The Male "G-spot"

In "Masturbation Questions and Answers", someone asked where the male G- spot is. One of your anonymous contributors to "Men's Solo Sex Techniques" referred to a spot between the testicles and the anus. According to a magazine I read recently, I think it was Redbook (one of the titles featured on the front was "The male G-spot"), this is the male G-spot. It makes a certain amount of sense. We are neither male nor female as embryo, but develop sexual organs a little later on (anyone familiar with Jurassic Park knows that an fetus is female until it receive the chemical which develops male organs). The females' version of the penis is thus the clitoris, even though it would be more practical to put the erogenous tissue inside the vagina instead. And thus the area between the testicles and anus is like the labia, under which (depending on perspective) would be the vaginal cavity and G-spot. I believe what "D.H." was referring was not, in fact, the G-spot, but the highly erogenous spot on far side of an erect penis just below the head. Stimulating the male G-spot is unlikely to cause an orgasm in most males, but can be a nice complement to regular masturbation (by using your free hand). -- Anon.



You must be logged in to post wall comments or like a story. Please login or signup (free).

Other Stories You May Enjoy


avatar SoloTouchArchive 37124 stories submitted 2691 techniques submitted
Current Rating:
Suggest Tags (Keywords) Separate each tag with a comma.
Tags must be approved.

Search Stories

Alternative Search

Submit Your Story

Signup Now to submit your stories, techniques, comment on others' submissions, chat, post to the forum and more...FREE.

Submit Story

Popular Story Tags

Solotouch Sex Toy Store

Live Girls on SoloTouch Now!

Friends of Solotouch

Friends of SoloTouch