Early Bloomers

Posted by: Author: Age: 64 Posted on: 0 comments
0 likes 516 views Category: Male Solo Tags:

This story is actually in response to Jeff's story entitled, 'World Record Bloomer'containing some actual facts concerning 'Precocious Puberty'


First of all, let me say to Jeff, that I am one of those people that is interested in reading about and the statistics concerning the first ejaculations of Nine year olds or 10, 11, 12, or 13 year olds as well, so I not only believed your story, but I found it very interesting as well since I'm already aware that this can happen to Nine year old boys.

From surveys done on this subject, we fnd these statistics on the First Ejaculations of Boys and at what age.

Age 9 - 2.5% of boys begin ejaculating.

Age 10 - 6.2% of boys begin ejaculating.

Age 11 - 8.1% of boys begin ejaculating.

Age 12 - 34.8% of boys begin ejaculating.

Age 13 - 32.2% of boys began ejaculating.

Age 14 - 11.5% of boys begin ejaculating.

Age 15 or older - 3.4% of boys begin ejaculating.

The average age for the First Ejaculation of Semen is actually 12.8 years of age, but in reality 67% of total boys start ejaculating during their 12th and 13th years, with the remaining 33% either being earlier or later, with most of them being earlier as you can tell from the above chart. During my years of research on male sexuality, I have found that there are a very few eight (8) year olds that can ejaculate as well. I've actually read of one true account given by the boy's own Mother that tells of her Son being able to ejaculate semen at Seven (7) years of age.

This is a huge world, there are approximately 90,000,000 million boys on this planet between the ages of 9 - 19, so there is always a small percentage that does not fit within the norms.

As for myself, I experienced my first ejaculation of semen exactly two weeks prior to my Thirteenth Birthday, so I was smack dab in the accepted norms, although I had been masturbating slightly prior to being nine years old.

Anyway, I hope this adds a little input to this topic.



You must be logged in to post wall comments or like a story. Please login or signup (free).

Other Stories You May Enjoy


avatar SoloTouchArchive 37018 stories submitted 2687 techniques submitted
Current Rating:
Suggest Tags (Keywords) Separate each tag with a comma.
Tags must be approved.

Search Stories

Alternative Search

Submit Your Story

Signup Now to submit your stories, techniques, comment on others' submissions, chat, post to the forum and more...FREE.

Submit Story

Popular Story Tags

Toys and Products

Dating and Cams

Friends of Solotouch

Friends of SoloTouch