Period Sex

Sexy time fun
littlemiss
Site Admin

Period Sex

Post by littlemiss »

Do you have an issue with it?
Or are you a bit of a bloodhound?

I struggle to keep my hands off myself on period week. So sensitive and swollen.
Wish I could find a man who felt the same!
wisher

Re: Period Sex

Post by wisher »

littlemiss wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 9:17 pm Do you have an issue with it?
Or are you a bit of a bloodhound?

I struggle to keep my hands off myself on period week. So sensitive and swollen.
Wish I could find a man who felt the same!
I don't see what the problem is with some guys (and women), you just need to make sure you're on a towel and go for it. I've always been up for it; when it hasn't happened it's because the partner didn't want it to. Probably embarrassment due to nurture.

Why do I like it? Hmmm... well it's certainly one of the most intimate things you can do; for a woman to overcome the cultural taboo of even involving the man in what is a very personal affair speaks volumes about their closeness.

But, as well, I find it a rare thing to be asked for and therefore, very kinky ;) I don't mind, in fact I like, looking down at my stained cock withdrawing from between swollen lips and seeing red smears on her thighs and belly. That is part of her and I should adore it as much as I do her tasty lubrication outside menstrual times. Speaking of which, giving oral at that time (though I've never been offered that particular delight at the heaviest time) is also a rare and great pleasure; to lick and suck her clit and lips clean is a privilege.

It's part of life, it's part of her. Go for it, you won't regret it. :)
littlemiss
Site Admin

Post by littlemiss »

I'm really struggling to find someone to take to bed while menstruating, I'm comfortable with my body and my period
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

While my wife and I started dating, as contraception, I had to pull out and cum on her. One day we felt safe and were having sex when her period came. When I pulled out my cock, it was full of blood and I thought it was hot. During the following days, we had sex as her period helped to lubricate her. I could hardly wait for her to have her period so we could fuck and I cum inside her. We kept having period sex for many more years. I've even thought of going down on her while she menstruates.
wisher

Post by wisher »

littlemiss wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 10:06 pm I'm really struggling to find someone to take to bed while menstruating, I'm comfortable with my body and my period
I really don't understand guys who shy away from it. It adds extra excitement for me.

I hope you find someone to enjoy it with :)
theotherone44
Site Admin

Post by theotherone44 »

I love period sex! Every woman I had sex with during their period was hornier than usual and so hot and wet, it’s been a while since I’ve had the pleasure but my advice is to go for it!
russ195
Site Admin

Post by russ195 »

mash2014 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 2:43 am While my wife and I started dating, as contraception, I had to pull out and cum on her. One day we felt safe and were having sex when her period came. When I pulled out my cock, it was full of blood and I thought it was hot. During the following days, we had sex as her period helped to lubricate her. I could hardly wait for her to have her period so we could fuck and I cum inside her. We kept having period sex for many more years. I've even thought of going down on her while she menstruates.
We did the same thing, we didn't use birth control for a few years and I always pulled out. It works, but you have to do it everytime. The only time I came inside was during her period. I looked forward to it, her not so much, lol.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

Hi Little Miss. To be honest my wife didn't want to have sex when she was on her period although I can remember on one occasion when we had a fuck she came on right in the middle of it !! My cock was covered in blood when I withdrew from her vagina !! She didn't like it at all. However one thing about her was just how randy she got when pregnant !! She was like a rabbit on steroids !!
Last edited by wanklover on Fri Jun 07, 2024 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blackboxer500

Post by blackboxer500 »

My first wife, a naturally perpetually horny person, often got extra horny during her period, so we fucked a lot at that time of the month. I wasn’t attracted to the blood but it didn’t put me off, keeping it in perspective is key. She was well lubricated at all times — I could stop her at any moment on any day and stick my cock in her without foreplay, her pussy was always ready — and so the extra fluids during her period could be too much, but usually it wasn’t a problem.

My second wife didn’t get such surges in libido and tended to not want sex during her period. There were exceptions but was not been frequent. We’re well past menopause now so that’s all in the past.
littlemiss
Site Admin

Post by littlemiss »

blackboxer500 wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 5:27 pm My first wife, a naturally perpetually horny person, often got extra horny during her period, so we fucked a lot at that time of the month. I wasn’t attracted to the blood but it didn’t put me off, keeping it in perspective is key. She was well lubricated at all times — I could stop her at any moment on any day and stick my cock in her without foreplay, her pussy was always ready — and so the extra fluids during her period could be too much, but usually it wasn’t a problem.

My second wife didn’t get such surges in libido and tended to not want sex during her period. There were exceptions but was not been frequent. We’re well past menopause now so that’s all in the past.
I'm one of the unlucky women, my hormones surge at period and and when I ovulate I crave dirty, filthy sex.
littlemiss
Site Admin

Post by littlemiss »

theotherone44 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 8:24 pm I love period sex! Every woman I had sex with during their period was hornier than usual and so hot and wet, it’s been a while since I’ve had the pleasure but my advice is to go for it!
I really enjoy it, and seem to be much more open minded on period week.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I got my ‘Red Wings’ on a pool table in a crowded bar long ago. And I Love fucking the heat. !
gmcguy2023

Post by gmcguy2023 »

I personally love it. My wife and I don't use any birth control other than the pullout method (which I now have timed down to a fraction of a second haha) so during the period week I love pumping her full of semen and she loves it as well! She tells me "fill me up" and I comply.
littlemiss
Site Admin

Post by littlemiss »

gmcguy2023 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 4:23 pm I personally love it. My wife and I don't use any birth control other than the pullout method (which I now have timed down to a fraction of a second haha) so during the period week I love pumping her full of semen and she loves it as well! She tells me "fill me up" and I comply.
I need a man like you! My husband nor my FwB are down for it.
gmcguy2023

Post by gmcguy2023 »

littlemiss wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:39 pm
gmcguy2023 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 4:23 pm I personally love it. My wife and I don't use any birth control other than the pullout method (which I now have timed down to a fraction of a second haha) so during the period week I love pumping her full of semen and she loves it as well! She tells me "fill me up" and I comply.
All we need is a towel on the bed below us and I would be making you scream haha!
travisballs

Post by travisballs »

I had gf that claimed she was the most horny during her period. We had period sex every month and it was wonderful, a bit messy, but hay all sex is wet and messy lol. Actually it was a real turn on.
littlemiss
Site Admin

Post by littlemiss »

gmcguy2023 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 9:30 pm
littlemiss wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:39 pm
All we need is a towel on the bed below us and I would be making you scream haha!
Anytime baby!
littlemiss
Site Admin

Post by littlemiss »

travisballs wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 8:45 pm I had gf that claimed she was the most horny during her period. We had period sex every month and it was wonderful, a bit messy, but hay all sex is wet and messy lol. Actually it was a real turn on.
I agree, I'm crave the most filthiest, dirtiest sex possible that week. Anything goes.