Jerking off in front of people

Sexy time fun
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Re: Jerking off in front of people

Post by spunkluvr »

spdrah wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:18 amThis appears to be a real test of self esteem and acceptance for the non-exhibitionist. Perhaps a freeing and releasing experience in a safe space.
It is truly freeing, empowering, and a huge self-esteem boost having other guys watching me wank.
james986

Post by james986 »

I had an older gentleman friend who guided me in the art of self love many years back. Basically, he watched me making love with myself while whispering suggestions. I still get goosebumps and a very big erection when i think about it.
I would lay naked on his big bed, touching myself sensually all over, really embracing my feminine side. Knowing that he was so turned on watching me made the scene even more sexy! Eventually he would whisper for me to cum, and it only took a few strokes and i would cum all over myself.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

james986 wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 2:33 pm I had an older gentleman friend who guided me in the art of self love many years back. Basically, he watched me making love with myself while whispering suggestions. I still get goosebumps and a very big erection when i think about it.
I would lay naked on his big bed, touching myself sensually all over, really embracing my feminine side. Knowing that he was so turned on watching me made the scene even more sexy! Eventually he would whisper for me to cum, and it only took a few strokes and i would cum all over myself.
On one occasion that I masturbated I knew I made love to myself. That experience has been the best orgasm I have ever had. Sometimes when I masturbate I like to let the sensuality of my feminine side take over me.
perve15

Post by perve15 »

I've done it only in front of ex girlfriends , which is hott. But I have a kink to get "caught " masterbating by a friend or family member (females)