Shaving and Excitement

Sexy time fun
svengalideck

Shaving and Excitement

Post by svengalideck »

Briefly, not too much comment on the complementary subjects of male depilation and erotic sensitivity of smooth balls, pubes and where necessary, cock.

Based on smooth gals, and no Ive never waxed, but if one asked me... hhmm, I decided early on I had to reciprocate and get smooth. Several doubled their pleasure time with me when we exploded in mutual satisfaction because our skin contact heightened the sensations.

Likewise bjs and fondling improved; I'd always ask them to squeeze harder, stretch and suckle my balls once cleaned and triple their efforts to make me cum, bit to avoid doing so myself.

Never missed an opportunity myself to lick, suck, squeeze and titilate labias, clits and hot tubes and pubes whenever I could excite gals more and more. Second rounds often led to more deep involvement and even more explosive results.

Even driving home after a friends party I recall being accosted in mid-travel by a horny supercharged, and now pantyless goddess who foregoes all foreplay and just wanted to sink onto my cock to get off. Naturally 'I' didn't but made up for it as she more or less drifted into a hazy dream in bed and begged me to fuck her to sleep!
sv-
svengalideck

Re: Shaving and Excitement

Post by svengalideck »

I don't think I created this post, really.... so what happened to previous... ? Probably old and wore out :lol: :lol: :lol:
- -
the excitement of bare skin on skin I remember well... one gal was so astounded how good we fit she literally scorched my cock and seared the skin... sore for days, but she got lots of oral out of it... :lol: :lol: :twisted:
-dec
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

Am I really on the only person on the planet that is affected like this...?
- ;) ;) -
sv- :mrgreen:
drippingcee
Site Admin

Post by drippingcee »

My favourite way to be for sensitivity and heightened arousal is completely bare by waxing. With no hair on or around my labia, any touch in that area is even more arousing and I can physically see the difference, too. More blood flow to the area and I can see the slight difference in a more-swelled labia.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

Yes I can relate to this pleasure as I just shaved and trimmed myself. Creating a wonderful sensitivity and extra smooth stroking experience.
And as Dripping said the visual effect of being able to see my swelling organ with blood flowing, not to mention the easy smooth access to every little erotic crevice is very powerful!!
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

I love being shaved. It does heighten the feeling and results in more intense orgasms.
martinyoung
Site Admin

Post by martinyoung »

I'm not so fussed about whether a girl has pubic hair or whether she's shaved, but I've had a few lovely experiences in shaving some of my partners.

I remember my first proper girlfriend had a lovely dark red bush. For my birthday (I must have been 17 or 18, she was about 18 months younger than me), she offered to shave it off as a treat. I was up for it, provided I could do the shaving.

What an awesome experience... I had my hands all over that gorgeous little pussy, pressing her lips to one side and then the other as I shaved her... spreading her labia apart to get the final few hairs... and then going down on her sweet wet lips. Bliss!
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

Yeah I like both bald and hairy bodies but I prefer bald pussy.
Don’t overlook how good the bed sheets feel against smooth legs.
Shaving and waxing no thank you.
Lazer is way to expensive.
I had great results with IPL
Google it.
No stubble anywhere,
I have to shave off these tiny soft white hairs now and then if I so choose and do small places every two or three months, like arm pits and scrotum.
But that’s easy.
don111

Post by don111 »

have done it on and off since puberty, the great thing is that it grows back, so you can try different things, used to do cock-balls-crack a lot, having a hairy body I looked a bit funny with all the pubes off and it got stubbly and rashy. Usually just keep the cock-balls done nowadays, easy to keep them done, feels great, and better for someone sucking.
thepinkhotel

Post by thepinkhotel »

Bald pussy, the guys seem to like it like that the best.
socalstrokn
Site Admin

Post by socalstrokn »

I shave my balls and trim my pubes a bit. Balls seem more sensitive. Hairy guy here too so it would look weird if I shaved it all down there. Besides it's uncomfortable when it grows back.
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

always shaved here for the ladies. Just so much healthier and clean for ladies to give or take sex
hugomn
Site Admin

Post by hugomn »

I have been waxing for over 20 years. Every month I get my balls, shaft, base, butthole and whole buttcheeks.
Someday when laser removal comes down in price I may do it but I heard it cannot do grey hairs very well which I have quite a few sprouting now.
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

always smooth and hairless for my ladies
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

shaved smooth/bald here 4 for the last 42 yrs here
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Been shaved smooth since step mom did it on me 41 years. Love the smooth look and cleaniless 2!
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Love being smooth here for ladies. Once they see me smooth...they wanna shave their pussies 2. Love my smooth cock!!
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

I've seen quite a few pussies mainly in mag's and have to say whilst I don't mind them shaved I much prefer a good bushy pussy trimmed around the edge. I don't shave myself either.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

Sean1969 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:43 am Love being smooth here for ladies. Once they see me smooth...they wanna shave their pussies 2. Love my smooth cock!!
Indeed and thanks all of you. Its great to share with a partner, the smooth soft sensitive skin we all adore-- certainly a pussy is more responsive to every touch, lick and caress just as swallowing a ball and sucking it hard and bathing them in saliva you drink in again and again...
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

I wish I could recall the excitement of shaving any of the several ladies over time... some allowed me the ongoing work/ privileges, of access and play, others only a one off IIRC.... :evil: