Pubic Hair on Females

Sexy time fun
jackdoff
Site Admin

Pubic Hair on Females

Post by jackdoff »

Hi fellow ST’s

Mid 40’s male here, married 20 years, interested in what you all think of pubes on women.
I’m a bush lover to a point as long as its not a rogue bush, thick dark landing strip makes me hard.
Wife has a decent size strip and has over her life rocked the full bush, strip or totally shaved.
Always comes back to the thick strip.

Whats your thoughts Guys and Gals?
grolsch
Site Admin

Re: Pubic Hair on Females

Post by grolsch »

All waxed, or a small landing strip (1 inch).
I love it when women take care of their pubes, and don't just let it grow.
eatmycum
Site Admin

Post by eatmycum »

personally, I love it best when she is smooth, nothing better.
maturebator
Site Admin

Post by maturebator »

My wife maintained a soft little bush for years and then one day in her 40s she shaved it bald and has kept it smooth for decades. She likes it that way, too. Especially when she masturbates.
play2day
Site Admin

Post by play2day »

We all have different preferences, of course. And I totally understand the very popular appeal of the shaved or lightly trimmed look, but I LOVE pubic hair on women and get SO turned on by the glimpses of hair inside a woman's panties, the slow "reveal" of her hair when she is slipping out of panties or with a skirt lifted to access panties either to tease or while undressing. :D And when any woman is naked I for one absolutely love seeing her relaxing on a chair, in bed, in the bathroom or outdoors (or anywhere else!) with her delightfully natural bush on display. It's sensually gorgeous to me. I even enjoy the texture of hair as I'm lovingly orally caressing a lover - savoring her moisture and its luscious allure while passionately giving her my rapt attention with a skillful tongue.
So yes, hair draws me.
But that's just my highest preference. If a lover doesn't like to keep her all natural look, I totally respect (and enjoy) her naked sexiness any way she desires to express and present herself. Nude is wonderful in all types of ways!
oliviaanne
Site Admin

Post by oliviaanne »

I was a gymnast so I have shaved mine smooth since I hit puberty. Nothing worse than having stray pubes sticking out of your leotards at a competition...lol!! I get mine waxed now and I am completely smooth with no landing strip. I am very petite and have small breasts so my fiance says the naughtiness of me looking like a young girl turns him on. For me I just like how it makes me feel clean and how easy it is for my fingers to glide over when I Jill.
xyzzy77
Site Admin

Post by xyzzy77 »

I love the look of a nice bush, and such a nice feel to pet. When my wife, after many years of hints, finally shaved her bush, wow. I came home from work to find her sitting On the couch with her legs spread and a silly grin. Totally smooth pussy, I went hard instantly and, after a quick compliment and kiss, went right to licking and loving that beautiful bare puss. I love the look either way, but there is nothing like the feel of a smooth pussy to get serious with!
wingonwing
Site Admin

Post by wingonwing »

I agree, X. Smooth is highly sensuous. (And more hygienic.)
screwme
Site Admin

Post by screwme »

Smooth please, no landing strip at all. This is a hot turn-on for me.
Only redheads should keep a bush but only on the front, bare vulva and asshole please.
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Love my ladies totally smooth as me!
volks73
Site Admin

Post by volks73 »

I enjoy women who keep their pubic hairs trimmed - not some crazy 70s bush. I understand that it's sometimes hard to keep it trimmed all the time but I prefer some hair on my partners vs completely bald. The hair does a good job of trapping their glorious juices and scent!
mrbrightside
Site Admin

Post by mrbrightside »

I genuinely don't mind either way. For me, a lot of the thrill of seeing a nude girl for the first time is finding out how she maintains her pubes - is she shaven, or trimmed, or sporting a full bush?

Most of the girls I have been with have been totally shaved. My favourite part of a girl is her labia, so I like how a shaved pussy makes her look totally naked, with nothing to hide behind.

That said, my ex-girlfriend had a short landing strip. She's asian, and her pubic hair was so soft, so dark against her pale skin, and I loved running my fingers through it, loved the feel of it on my face. Fond memories.
rainiercherry
Site Admin

Post by rainiercherry »

I prefer hairy and natural. Like my own! So much hotter and more primal and sexual to me. Makes me feel more womanly! :)
gavin1969
Site Admin

Post by gavin1969 »

Been shaved here since puberty, but if a lady likes her bush...i dont mind on going down
bordner
Site Admin

Post by bordner »

This could be a sign of my age, but I love a full bush on a woman. I especially love it if it spreads out beyond her panties and down the leg a little. And I am a fan of the backbush as well. These are things that all women had when I first started seeing pictures of naked women and it just seems natural to me. I don't really care for the shaved look - too pre-pubescent. I do NOT like women with hairy legs and armpits, though.
scottydapimp187
Site Admin

Post by scottydapimp187 »

I love a beautiful triangle of bush... Not so much when it's all over the legs.. but definitely prefer. It just rubs and feels right.
pee4me
Site Admin

Post by pee4me »

Much prefer bald, or neatly trimmed.
brandon78
Site Admin

Post by brandon78 »

I prefer a trimmed mounds and a shaved pussy.
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Been shaved here 39 years...love it since the age of 12
allnaturallady13
Site Admin

Post by allnaturallady13 »

It is not more hygienic to be shaved! That’s a myth. Everyone needs a bath. I love my perfect bush. It is sexy and carries my delicious scent when I am turned on. It’s soft and curly and just enough, not overgrown and all natural. I even brush it after I towel off. Love it and won’t ever shave. Don’t want to look like a young girl. I am a sexy, full grown and proud to be a fifty year old lovely female.