Naughtiest Early Masturbation/Nude Experience?

Sexy time fun
dirtymind1976

Re: Naughtiest Early Masturbation/Nude Experience?

Post by dirtymind1976 »

When I didnt know what masturbation was yet i masturbated when the babysitter read a story.
After that my mom explained to me about masturbation and she also showed me and made me masturbate.
My older niece played docters with me and my sis, she was 15 I was 11.
My neighbourfriend had a very hot mom and I masturbated on her bed and also on the bed of his younger sisters.
ratherbnude

Post by ratherbnude »

I have no idea how all this got aimed at me so early, but I remember being in kindergarten and playing show and touch witha girl at nap time. I remember she pulled up her shirt and I touched her ripples. Then I pulled up my shirt ans she touched me. Then ahe pulled her pants down, I don't remember any details but when it was my turn to show I knew j was feeling something. Then we showed each other out butt's then the teacher ame in and move our cots apart and we got spanked. Very soon after that I was home in the afternoon since kindergarten is half day. I had an old man's type jumpsuit with a zipper and magnet belt. I distinctly remember I was watching the newlywed game and a woman on there gave me the same feeling I had when that girl touched me. I don't know what about that feeling made me do what I did next. I went to my room, took off my jumpsuit and underwear then put my jumpsuit back on. When I got back to the tv, I loved the way my clothes felt against my dick. I walked up to the tv and put my dick against that woman's mouth. Then I remember zipping up and going outside. I ran three houses down then back. I somehow thought that a feeling this god had to be something I would get in trouble for and put my underwear back on.
cg21b8

Post by cg21b8 »

When I was around 11 or so and had the house to myself, I loved to walk around the house naked. My dick would get hard and I would walk around with it hard occasionally playing with it and have a dry orgasm. I always thought it was fun. One afternoon I was at my grandparents house alone and enjoying my naked time. I was laying in bed touching myself. I was rubbing my hard-on enjoying how good it felt. Suddenly I began to orgasm and this milky fluid shot from my dick. It was the first time that I ever actually ejaculated. I had had dry orgasms before, but this was the first time that I actually expelled cum. It felt great but worried me. I honestly felt like maybe I did something wrong and would have to go to the doctor. Later that evening I told my grandma about it. I remember she looking at me and kinda rolled her eyes. She told me that I had " spilled my seed "and that it was what helped make babies. She then told me that I shouldn't be doing such a thing and should wait till I was married.

I didn't do it again for about a week till I was in the shower and it happened. It felt great and I was hooked. I was beating off two to three times a day. Me and a friend of mine use to look at nudie magazines he would sneak from his dad's dresser. We would look at them and beat our meat until we both ejaculated. I always thought it was funny the face he would make when he would cum.

When I was a junior in high school I began sleeping in the nude. Late one night I awakened feeling a little hungry. I don't know exactly why I did it, but I walked to the kitchen butt naked and started to make myself a sandwich. As I was making my sandwich, my dad walked in. He looked at me and said, " Better be glad it's me standing here instead of your mom "
Something about him saying that made my dick start to harden. What would mom say or do if it would have been her. I finished making my sandwich, told him goodnight and made my way to my room. My dick was rock hard by that time and I beat my meat fantasizing about my mom seeing me and what may have happened.. Doubt very seriously any thing sexual would have happened. But the thought of her catching me made me cum hard.