Mom

Everything related to erotic stories and masturbation chat.
happyface42

Mom

Post by happyface42 »

Is it OK to masturbate with your mom
ragoguy
Site Admin

Re: Mom

Post by ragoguy »

Well, when I was a Teen, I used to set it up so My Mom and / or My Aunt would walk in and catch Me Jackin Off, they usually pretended to not watch, BUT I seen them watching and when I would Cum, they BOTH got the BIGGEST SMILES on their faces!!! My Aunt would always give Me a Thumbs Up and Smile !!! It Really turned Me on back then, and I STILL think about it today!!!
mountain
Site Admin

Post by mountain »

Over the years I has been masturbating to my mom, and sisters before moving to the other city to college.
Sixty or seventy years ago there were no disposable sanitary pads for women or baby's in the 60s or 70s, and women had to use that handmade pads. The hand-made pad was not disposable and they had to have 7 or more pads to put on every day then they store all the used pads in the laundry basket to wash them weekly.
Short story, every day after I had come back from school if there were nobody at home, I went directly to the basket to find a fresh used pad and a used panties. I liked to sniff panties and rubbed my cock by wrapping the bloody pad. It was shame full but I enjoyed el lote and ejaculate within a few minutes.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

When I was 15 I’d always be naked around the house and my mom didn’t mind.
She told me a friend of hers was coming over and would be here in a few minutes but she never told me to go put clothes on.
I kept watching TV when she arrived and they both sat down with mom on the couch with me and her company right across from me in a recliner.
She was an attractive woman about Moms age. Naturally I got hard and didn’t try to hide it. They both looked, her friend smiled.
When she left Mom sat back down on the far end of the couch.
I masturbated to completion, mom watched me ejaculate. I got up and took a shower. She never said a word.
rebelstar

Post by rebelstar »

I do with mom and sister they have great tits and shaved pussies that are beautiful i even cum on their tits
twobeachlady
Site Admin

Post by twobeachlady »

I was a mom and still a mom. I discovered our teenage son peeking at me a lot and it turned me on to know that he thought i was sexy. We did not say anything to him. My hubby said it is natural for a son to think his mother is sexy and it is his first opportunity to see a grown woman's body. One evening my husband and i saw our son masturbating in his room using a pair of my panties. He did not see us standing near his doorway watching. It turned me and my husband on. From that time on until he went to college, i would find my panties in his room - under his pillow usually when i cleaned his room. Since i removed them he had to know that i kndw what he was doing, They were used. He would take my used ones out of the clothes hamper and jack off into them so they were really used then.
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

twobeachlady wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:10 pm I was a mom and still a mom. I discovered our teenage son peeking at me a lot and it turned me on to know that he thought i was sexy. We did not say anything to him. My hubby said it is natural for a son to think his mother is sexy and it is his first opportunity to see a grown woman's body. One evening my husband and i saw our son masturbating in his room using a pair of my panties. He did not see us standing near his doorway watching. It turned me and my husband on. From that time on until he went to college, i would find my panties in his room - under his pillow usually when i cleaned his room. Since i removed them he had to know that i kndw what he was doing, They were used. He would take my used ones out of the clothes hamper and jack off into them so they were really used then.
Must be hot to you and your husband to know how sexy you are to him
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

Sure. You are welcome to masturbate with my mom anytime you want! Can I masturbate with yours?
kaddie
Site Admin

Post by kaddie »

Not directly, but I used to masturbate around my mum (and dad) quite a lot growing up, usually in the form of a sneaky hand under the pillow during family movie nights, or in the back seat of the car on road trips.
As me and my sister got a little older (mid-later teens) we started having what mum called "girl time" in our jacuzzi. It wasn't a planned thing, it kind of just happened one evening and then became a semi-regular thing where we would jump in the hot hub on the deck when our dad was at work or at a conference, just chatting and girl talk but without a word or acknowledgement we would each migrate towards sitting over a jet each and basically masturbate in front of eachother, hidden under the water, still talking casually or maybe a little bit of a sex talk. Every now and then one of us would zone out and then have an orgasm while the others watched and waited for them to finish, and then just carry on the conversation like nothing happened until the next one started to zone out and build up from the water jet, and then cum and carry on.
Last edited by kaddie on Thu May 11, 2023 11:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

kaddie wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 12:56 am Not directly, but I used to masturbate around my mum (and dad) quite a lot growing up, usually in the form of a sneaky hand under the pillow during family movie nights, or in the back seat of the car on road trips.
As me and my sister got a little older (mid-later teens) we started having what mum called "girl time" in our jacuzzi. It wasn't a planned thing, it kind of just happened one evening and then became a semi-regular thing where we would in the hot hub on the deck when our dad was at work, just chatting and girl talk but without a word or acknowledgement we would each migrate towards sitting over a jet each and basically masturbate in front of eachother, still talking casually or maybe a little bit of a sex talk, every now and then one of us would zone out and then have an orgasm with the others watched and waited for them to finish, and then just carry on the conversation like nothing happened until the next one started to zone out and build up from the water jet and then cum and carry on.
I've envied the possibility for females to seek orgasms with water jets or humping pillows; it's easier for them to masturbate in public. The only time I rubbed my cock I ended up with a huge stain on my jeans.
joein
Site Admin

Post by joein »

twobeachlady wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:10 pm I was a mom and still a mom. I discovered our teenage son peeking at me a lot and it turned me on to know that he thought i was sexy. We did not say anything to him. My hubby said it is natural for a son to think his mother is sexy and it is his first opportunity to see a grown woman's body. One evening my husband and i saw our son masturbating in his room using a pair of my panties. He did not see us standing near his doorway watching. It turned me and my husband on. From that time on until he went to college, i would find my panties in his room - under his pillow usually when i cleaned his room. Since i removed them he had to know that i kndw what he was doing, They were used. He would take my used ones out of the clothes hamper and jack off into them so they were really used then.
That's beautiful. I take my mom's pantyhose.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I've envied the possibility for females to seek orgasms with water jets or humping pillows; it's easier for them to masturbate in public. The only time I rubbed my cock I ended up with a huge stain on my jeans.
I used to display that huge stain with pride until I realized I got even wilder reactions wearing thin running shorts with cum running down my legs and the stain making the shorts see through. Especially since I always cut the liner out.
bert66

Post by bert66 »

my first experience of masturbation was my mom stripping me then fondling me saying she wanted 2 see if i could ejaculate yet
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

bert66 wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:19 pm my first experience of masturbation was my mom stripping me then fondling me saying she wanted 2 see if i could ejaculate yet
Mine took me in the shower with her to make sure I was clean up into my early teens. I almost always got hard and remember her standing behind me with one arm wrapped around my chest and a hand on my shoulder while she washed my privates and stroked me in a way that made me cum really quick.
happyface42

Post by happyface42 »

That is so hot and so cool at the same time 😋 .
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

Another memory of my mom.
She often was nude and had nudist friends. They shared a travel trailer at Lake Como, a near by nudist park.
My dad never went out there, he moved in different circles.
It was a steamy hot summer night and the power was out. Every window was open in the little 28’ travel trailer. We had one candle burning while she sat on the couch with me laid out with my head on her thigh.
I got hard and massaged a good cum load onto my belly.
As I squeezed the last of it out into my belly button she put a finger in it,
Twirled up some and licked it off her finger.
I cleaned up the rest the same way.
She never said a word.
The power came back on. We turned on the air conditioner and took showers. We settled down in separate beds for the night and I slept like a baby.
Last edited by iamnaked on Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

iamnaked wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:44 am Another memory of my mom.
She often was nude and had nudist friends. They shared a travel trailer at Lake Como, a near by nudist park.
My dad never went out there, he moved in different circles.
It was a steamy hot summer night and the power was out. Every window was open in the little 28” travel trailer. We had one candle burning while she sat on the couch with me laid out with my head on her thigh.
I got hard and massaged a good cum load onto my belly.
As I squeezed the last of it out into my belly button she put a finger in it,
Twirled up some and licked it off her finger.
I cleaned up the rest the same way.
She never said a word.
The power came back on. We turned on the air conditioner and took showers. We settled down in separate beds for the night and I slept like a baby.
Just amazing! Best relationship with your mother. There really should not be such a stigma about masturbation - everyone does it and it's a natural human function, one we're so lucky to have. Best I had was mom buying a PLAYBOY for the family to read when I was 15. I was already hooked though on COSMOPOLITAN as a friend had loaned one to my mother when I was 14 and that resulted in my first orgasm and a life long love for COSMO.