motorbike and quadbike saddles

Everything related to erotic stories and masturbation chat.
quadzilla
Site Admin

motorbike and quadbike saddles

Post by quadzilla »

Is there anyone here like to rub their cock on the saddles of quad bikes and motorbikes and cum on the saddle
iamnaked

Re: motorbike and quadbike saddles

Post by iamnaked »

I used to go way out where I could ride naked then jerk off on my mountain bike seat and ride with my load all mashed up behind my balks and all over my ass hole. That always got real nasty after several miles.
Does that count ?
quadzilla
Site Admin

Post by quadzilla »

nice one like your replay I have got a few large wheeled BMX bikes which I have made top tube pads which are about 18" long made out of shiny PVC material which I rub my cock on until I cum I does by standing the bike on it's rear wheel
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

Yep, that counts !
kaddie
Site Admin

Post by kaddie »

Again, not a cock but I've cum from grinding and pressing into the buzzing seat of a quad or motorbike many times.
Almost garanteed to make me cum, whether I'm trying to or not, is riding behind a friend on a sports bike, or even my sister and her bike, where my legs are apart, knees up and leaning forwards riding position means my clit is firmly pressed into the narrow pillion seat no matter how I try and move or what I'm wearing, and once it starts to perk up against the buzz of the seat there's no stopping it
paddington

Post by paddington »

I ride an old bike and after a long cycle the saddle gives me the most amazing sensation in the perineum area. I’m sure, if I ever get the chance, I’d be able to work myself into ejaculation within a couple of strokes.