Hi.

Introduce yourself here. A nice meet and greet for ST alum and newbies alike.
phose70

Hi.

Post by phose70 »

Just a quick 'Hello' from a newbie who only found ST yesterday, but had a very nice introduction. I say 'newbie' but I am a married man of several years, but still really love to masturbate. Looking forward to lots of chats and swapping likes and experiences.
Last edited by phose70 on Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Re: Hi.

Post by wheelboy2 »

phose70 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:26 am Just a quick 'Hello' from a newbie who only found ST yesterday, but had a very nice introduction. I say 'newbie' but I am a married man of a certain (more advanced) age, but still really love to masturbate. Looking forward to lots of chats and swapping likes and experiences.
You're in the right place Phose. I'm of a "more advanced age" too. I've posted lots of stories. I've had lots of exchanged messages with site friends and have even exchanged photos of our erect cocks. I masturbate daily and come maybe 2x per week. Get involved Phose - post some of your stories
wanklover

Re: Hi.

Post by wanklover »

Welcome from another somewhat aged fella !!! I'm over 70 but even though I have some problems with ED still enjoy's masturbating. Hope you enjoy yourself here.