28y old looking for a safe space to chat about certain things haha

Introduce yourself here. A nice meet and greet for ST alum and newbies alike.
mistergb

28y old looking for a safe space to chat about certain things haha

Post by mistergb »

I think it's super cool. A place like that exist. I always wonder if there was a place where I could openly discuss masturbation with other dudes without it feeling weird. Like sometime I wonder about other guys techniques and advice but obviously you cannot walk towards anyone in person and just ask hey when you jerk off how much comes out and wat texture/colour :lol: So I think it is a great idea that this forum exist because honestly we all do it but we are not really open about it so great to have that safe space. Nice to meet you all
4agoodtime

Re: 28y old looking for a safe space to chat about certain things haha

Post by 4agoodtime »

Welcum to the club, hope you have so e fun and learn a few new things, feel free to message me anytime!
hardcock688
Site Admin

Post by hardcock688 »

Welcum to ST. I hope you enjoy and learn
spdrah
Site Admin

Post by spdrah »

Yay! That’s what this place is for… plus more…
aldomex

Post by aldomex »

mistergb wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:28 pm I think it's super cool. A place like that exist. I always wonder if there was a place where I could openly discuss masturbation with other dudes without it feeling weird. Like sometime I wonder about other guys techniques and advice but obviously you cannot walk towards anyone in person and just ask hey when you jerk off how much comes out and wat texture/colour :lol: So I think it is a great idea that this forum exist because honestly we all do it but we are not really open about it so great to have that safe space. Nice to meet you all
Same happens to me :D Sex with a girl is wonderful but pleasuring myself is exquisite, a ritual on myself . I'm a masturbation devotee.

Any one to exchange opinions is welcome here or by mail: inxxss @ hotmail . com
thequiet1

Post by thequiet1 »

Same here. I don’t necessarily can or jerk off online. But I do like to just chat about sexual topics with others. Makes me feel sane. Men or women. Nice to not have to pretend or fear others thinking something is wrong with me.