Newbie here. 73 from UK

Introduce yourself here. A nice meet and greet for ST alum and newbies alike.
danglebitz

Newbie here. 73 from UK

Post by danglebitz »

Found this page as moved over from J-in-C which no doubt some of you are aware of. Hopefully some of the regular posters on that chat page are in here. I need to browse a bit more and see what I have been missing.

Life long wanker from Southern England, love every pull and of course the results.
wanklover

Re: Newbie here. 73 from UK

Post by wanklover »

danglebitz wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:20 pm Found this page as moved over from J-in-C which no doubt some of you are aware of. Hopefully some of the regular posters on that chat page are in here. I need to browse a bit more and see what I have been missing.

Life long wanker from Southern England, love every pull and of course the results.
Welcome from another 70+ year old from SE England. Also a lifelong wanker since age 13. Finding it a struggle nowadays but can still wank occasionally and I love the feeling of throbbing when I cum. Hope you enjoy your time here.
adrian69702016
Site Admin

Post by adrian69702016 »

Hi and a slightly belated welcome.
carparkman

Post by carparkman »

danglebitz wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:20 pm Found this page as moved over from J-in-C which no doubt some of you are aware of. Hopefully some of the regular posters on that chat page are in here. I need to browse a bit more and see what I have been missing.

Hi, I'm relatively new here too. Also a ex-JnC user. Im in New Zealand but visiting southern UK next year.
oftenstroking

Post by oftenstroking »

Same as you. 70s adult lifelong daily masturbator. Was on JiC for 20 years. Very keen to correspond with similar in UK. Just joined here. Not sure how to send Private Message like one could on JiC. Best wishes to you.
stoker6

Post by stoker6 »

Hi. Another refugee from JinC here. Life long masturbator who enjoys discussions of the subject with other mature men. I can't see how to send private messages either. Can anyone advise?
oftenstroking

Post by oftenstroking »

- Home - View my profile - Mailbox
Hope this helps.
And welcome here !