18F New to All Of This

Introduce yourself here. A nice meet and greet for ST alum and newbies alike.
magicle

18F New to All Of This

Post by magicle »

Hey there! I’m Magicle! I’m 18 and pretty new to anything and everything related to masturbation. I first tried it a few months ago and have been hooked on it since. I stumbled upon this site while looking for new techniques. This seems like a safe place I can discuss it without feeling gross or dirty. I’m looking forward to exploring more through this site!
oneofthem

Re: 18F New to All Of This

Post by oneofthem »

Hello, I am happy for you. You found 2 good things, the masturbation and this awesome open minded website.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

This site was all new to me too & i'm over 70 !! Welcome, hope you enjoy being here.
trouble55

Post by trouble55 »

You pretty much nailed the vibe of the place... Enjoy ;-)
blackboxer500

Post by blackboxer500 »

I’m 63 and feel very welcome and welcoming here. The site actually goes back farther in time than the oldest time stamps might indicate. If I recall correctly there was some system wide issue a number of years ago that resulted in the loss of some data. It’s not a complaint but rather to emphasize that the roots of the ST community go back a long way. And I’m glad to say that in my experience the site has maintained a welcoming and friendly atmosphere throughout all that time, even until this day. Very few grumpy people and even then nothing nasty, that I’ve witnessed. That includes reading and posting in stories, comments, forum, and chat — pleasant people with good senses of humor crossing a wide range of demographics.
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Post by wheelboy2 »

Welcome Magicle! No-one around her think masturbation is gross or dirty. But it's still not accepted as it should be. To me, feeling like I need to masturbate is at the same level as feeling that I need to eat or drink or any other human need. It's a natural feeling. Nobody bats an eye when we say "I'm going for a coffee with my buddy." But insert wank instead of coffee and 1/2 the world goes nuts. Why is that? At least everyone here is doing their part. Ha, they can do mine too if they like!
adrian69702016
Site Admin

Post by adrian69702016 »

Hi and welcome. I hope you enjoy.
drippingcee
Site Admin

Post by drippingcee »

magicle wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:23 pm Hey there! I’m Magicle! I’m 18 and pretty new to anything and everything related to masturbation. I first tried it a few months ago and have been hooked on it since. I stumbled upon this site while looking for new techniques. This seems like a safe place I can discuss it without feeling gross or dirty. I’m looking forward to exploring more through this site!
Hi there! Feel free to message or add as a friend, happy to discuss all things female masturbation.
tampa
Site Admin

Post by tampa »

I hope your having fun,,, would love to hear about your new found enjoyment
blackcatbone

Post by blackcatbone »

Hi magicle. Love to see you have joined. would love to chat about techniques and all things masturbation. feel free to ask me as a friend.