45m that accidentally stumbled upon this lovely site

Introduce yourself here. A nice meet and greet for ST alum and newbies alike.
iexisttofuckfat

45m that accidentally stumbled upon this lovely site

Post by iexisttofuckfat »

Hello all :)

I recently caught covid a week ago :( (very very mild thankfully)
Having to quarantine myself I have been vigorously masturbating for hours every day. In the last 6 days I have made myself cum 37 times. Yesterday I stumbled upon this lovely website while I was hard and pumping away while surfing the web.

For me my main stimuli and need is fat chicks, explains my handle, I Exist to Fuck Fat. I am more of a hands free masturbator, I don't stroke myself unless its to get me hard and ready. Many years ago I brought out the sewing machine and built myself a homemade fat fuck doll. Its massive, about the size of a 450lb woman, maybe more. So my cock gets thrusted into it quite a lot and my fat fuck doll has brought me to orgasm thousands upon thousands of times now over the years.

I want to deepen and worsen my addiction to masturbating. To have my life revolve around pumping into fat until I explode. I want all aspects of my life to come secondary to pumping and cumming.

I am making a pledge and promise that I will only post on here while I am pumping my hard cock deep into my fat fuck doll, just like I am now :D.
rosco1

Re: 45m that accidentally stumbled upon this lovely site

Post by rosco1 »

Love this post. Such a hot and sexy story. You should go into business manufacturing Fat Fuck dolls and go onto Shark Tank and get a million dollars for your invention.
iexisttofuckfat

Post by iexisttofuckfat »

Thx so much :) I am actually pumping my way to my 4th orgasm of the day as I slowly type this. Hard cock fully submerged in the fat of my dolly. Great part about it is its totally fuckable no matter how hard or soft I get.

Manufacturing these would take up too much of my precious time that could be used much more wisely shoving my cock back into my dolly till I cum.
adrian69702016
Site Admin

Post by adrian69702016 »

Thanks for sharing.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

Not sure about having a sex doll but I do have a masturbator sex toy which is basically a substitute vagina !!
ruixingcoffe

Post by ruixingcoffe »

Hey, I also have a doll, but she is quite thin and a flat-chested girl. I bought it from sexdollpartner.com two months ago. Her name is Enid, a blonde, flat-chested girl. . I can't imagine what it would be like to have sex with a fat girl, wouldn't it be tiring? How much does she weigh?
Found an art picture, please take a look, can I see your doll?
littlemiss
Site Admin

Post by littlemiss »

This fat chick would love to chat, swap pictures and be genuinely filthy if you fancy it?
mistergb

Post by mistergb »

37 times !!! Duuuuude lol And I believed I did it a lot ! You beat me. My record is 4 cum shots in a day and that was already quits a long time ago. I do not think I could do it 37 times in a short space