hey, 36F bi single mommy

Introduce yourself here. A nice meet and greet for ST alum and newbies alike.
tampa
Site Admin

Re: hey, 36F bi single mommy

Post by tampa »

Hi we should chat
squirtingmama

Post by squirtingmama »

I'm 46 and a mom of 3. As a young child I used to rub anything satin over my pussy. I didn't process that it was masturbation until I was older.

I remember staying home sick and stripping down to nothing and playing with myself. One day my stepfather came home early. I had to wrap up in a blanket and hope he didn't notice.

I like to watch videos of women masturbating as I masturbate, often imagining cleaning their pussy with my tongue. I like to imagine being caught masturbating and strangers fucking me. Men filling my holes as their wife sits on my face making me eat her out.
skynet475

Post by skynet475 »

squirtingmama wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:47 pm I'm 46 and a mom of 3. As a young child I used to rub anything satin over my pussy. I didn't process that it was masturbation until I was older.

I remember staying home sick and stripping down to nothing and playing with myself. One day my stepfather came home early. I had to wrap up in a blanket and hope he didn't notice.

I like to watch videos of women masturbating as I masturbate, often imagining cleaning their pussy with my tongue. I like to imagine being caught masturbating and strangers fucking me. Men filling my holes as their wife sits on my face making me eat her out.
mmm that sounds hot
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Post by wheelboy2 »

squirtingmama wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:47 pm I'm 46 and a mom of 3. As a young child I used to rub anything satin over my pussy. I didn't process that it was masturbation until I was older.
That IS hot. I'm rubbing my erect cock right now.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

wheelboy2 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:45 am
That IS hot. I'm rubbing my erect cock right now.
Fuck yes me too now!