66M, UK. Returning lurker

Introduce yourself here. A nice meet and greet for ST alum and newbies alike.
wisher

66M, UK. Returning lurker

Post by wisher »

It's all in my bio, really. I couldn't keep away and had to return. It was too frustrating not being able to interact with the splendid, open-minded people on here. You'll probably see me popping up now and then.
wanklover

Re: 66M, UK. Returning lurker

Post by wanklover »

wisher wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 4:08 pm It's all in my bio, really. I couldn't keep away and had to return. It was too frustrating not being able to interact with the splendid, open-minded people on here. You'll probably see me popping up now and then.
Hi, good to see another Brit here !! Hope you enjoy your return, Hopefully see you in the chat room's sometime. Regards. Wanklover
wisher

Post by wisher »

wanklover wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 5:56 pm Hi, good to see another Brit here !! Hope you enjoy your return, Hopefully see you in the chat room's sometime. Regards. Wanklover
I certainly hope so. And, like many others on here I've always liked your avatar. At least now I can tell you ;)
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

wisher wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 6:10 pm
wanklover wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 5:56 pm Hi, good to see another Brit here !! Hope you enjoy your return, Hopefully see you in the chat room's sometime. Regards. Wanklover
I certainly hope so. And, like many others on here I've always liked your avatar. At least now I can tell you ;)
Well my wife & I used to fuck in that position especially in front of a mirror, so she could see my cock going in and out of her pussy & see my cum leak out of her after I had withdrawn !! Very erotic.