Masturbation at Work

Casual and fun topics or questions
blackboxer500

Re: Masturbation at Work

Post by blackboxer500 »

I used to masturbate at work with some degree of regularity, maybe once or twice a week at the peak, more like once or twice a month years later when the urge was a bit less urgent.

The times I’ve done it at work were typically situations where it was needed so my mind could get back on work. Indeed, this is one of the motivations I often have to masturbate, that I seldom see discussed, that it’s easy to be turned on during the course of any given day, and sex naturally becomes the dominant thought and masturbation the only urge, but you have work (or family, etc.) duties and responsibilities that require your attention, and masturbating is almost always the best and surest way to regain the ability to focus on work or whatever else else needs your attention.

In my late 20s I worked at a small firm that had very nice restrooms that only one person at a time could use. There was a sink, urinal, and toilet and plenty of counter. Warm lighting, soothing wallpaper, nice art and decorations, and a very pleasant cinnamon scent all made it a very inviting place. I made myself cum in that nice lavatory many times. I would ejaculate into the urinal (requiring an extra flush or two), onto paper towels that I held or that I laid on the counter or in the sink, or sometimes into the toilet. These were days when I could masturbate fairly quickly, without lube, with the classic jacking motion. Occasional y I would use a little lotion I smuggled in, but usually I just needed the quick release my dry hand was well-practiced in providing.

A couple years later when I began work in a more institutional setting (where I spent 25 years of my career) the bathrooms were larger, but not overly busy, although anyone could walk in at anytime, so I had to use a stall to masturbate. During this period I mastered a certain position for ejaculating wherein I would be as in a position to sit on the toilet seat, but instead of fully sitting down would hover over the bowl as in a deep knee bends, move my hips back, and hold my erection so to point down into the bowl when I came. Alternatively I would ejaculate into toilet paper, or when feeling unusually raunchy, into a handkerchief that I carried around the rest of the day (and in such cases, would probably use again within a few hours). Because I typically only did this when horniness was interfering with work, it meant it wouldn’t take long to cum regardless of my specific procedure. Then a quick clean up and back to the desk.

In the institutional setting, because I sometimes worked late when no one else was around, there were also occasional times that I masturbated in my personal office, where I could lock the door for assured privacy, or sometimes when feeling bolder, in the office library into which any colleague theoretically could walk at anytime, although I knew no one would, because of the hour.
barefootbator

Post by barefootbator »

I used to masturbate at work in the men’s restroom just about every day when I went to an office. Now that I’m working from home, I’m usually naked all day and stroking my cock all day long off and on.
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

In my early twenties when I first started working, I regularly masturbated at work. Sometimes sitting at my desk, if I got sleepy I would get an erection. I also worked with quite a few hot young women, so sometimes would see them and get an erection. I couldn't work or walk around with a hard-on, so I would go to the nearest restroom to take care of it.

This conveniently located restroom had two urinals and two stalls. It was lightly used and had a locker room when you first come in before getting to the stalls. I could hear anyone coming so would go in a stall, stand in front of the toilet and jack off. If someone came in, I would sit down on the toilet while still lightly stroking until they left. I liked doing it in this semi-public place and for an extra thrill, sometimes left the stall door open.

Later on (in my 40's), once I had an office with a door that I could close, I jacked off a couple of times at my desk.

One time after hours, I waited until the cleaning ladies were down the hall and then went in a conference room and masturbated. I had planned this in advance and had told a female co-worker I was going to do it. Once I had my dick out and hard, I called her and she encouraged me as ususal when I told her I was jacking off. It was exciting being on the phone with her while working urgently to finish myself off as I listened to the vacuuming cleaning ladies coming closer, and closer ... It was lots of fun, but I only did it once since the consequences of being seen were not good.

As an aside, the co-worker I mentioned above told me that one weekend she was in the office and nobody else was there. She went in my office, closed the door, sat on my desk facing my chair, removed her pants and panties, spread her legs, and then masturbated/fingered herself to orgasm fantasizing that I was sitting there.

Another time, she opened her shirt and showed me her tits while sitting in my office. She had told me she wanted to see me jack off in my office during a regular workday, but I never got up the nerve to do it.
Last edited by rathb69 on Mon May 13, 2024 10:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
danbury1973

Post by danbury1973 »

Technically, I'm at work right now. I work from home and have an office here. It's going to be a slow day at work, so I'm here browsing the forum wearing a skirt and no panties and woke up horny this morning, so I'm reading and touching myself. I have a video meeting later with a male coworker and I find it a real turn on being wet and aroused while we meet.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

When I was working (now retired), I masturbated at every place I worked. Sometimes it was in the restroom cubicle, sometimes at the urinal, oftentimes in my office where I would enjoy naked lunch times. Occasionally I would find a little used area of the warehouse where I could strip naked and jack off.

It was always quite a thrill to know that coworkers were nearby while I jacked away.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

oldfan wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 6:51 pm. . . It was always quite a thrill to know that coworkers were nearby while I jacked away.
I've wanked openly in front of two male colleagues. Happily, they joined in.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

spunkluvr wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 7:11 am
oldfan wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 6:51 pm. . . It was always quite a thrill to know that coworkers were nearby while I jacked away.
Awesome! I never had that enjoyment. Sure wish I had though.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

oldfan wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 6:18 pm
spunkluvr wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 7:11 am
Awesome! I never had that enjoyment. Sure wish I had though.
All my mates have watched me wank. Showing off my prick and spunk gets me so fucking horny!
iammmd55

Post by iammmd55 »

I masturbated at my high school job occasionally. For a couple years I had a crush on my immediate supervisor, a cute blonde just out of college. There were days i found her… distracting. We had a changing / room utility closet with a slop sink where we would clean & work on various items, and that’s where I’d close the door, drop my pants and jerk-off over the sink.

First job after grad school, again attractive colleagues, mid-20s hormones and just work stress had me masturbating for 10 minutes or so in the restroom stall more than once. I got the needed relief, but I hate bathrooms and couldn’t help feeling doing it there was gross.

Mid-career i had a nice office but little privacy. But the building had a small gym and the locker room had two shower stalls and I’d go down at the end of the day, work out, then strip down and very happily masturbate in the shower for as long as I wished.
torola
Site Admin

Post by torola »

I never did at an actual job, but I very much remember being 18 to 19 years old working my first real job in a big city. I would have an hour for lunch break and would go home to jerk off regularly. It was about a 15 minute drive there and back so I always knew I had about 30 minutes to stroke. It probably motivated me to cum more quickly than usual.
I did that at another job too. Let’s just say I never ate lunch.
talia0409
Site Admin

Post by talia0409 »

I work at a restaurant now so I can't really masturbate at work no matter how often I want to. I have at other jobs though. When I was in highschool I worked as a lifeguard and I was sneaking into the locker room, stripping off my swimsuit, and masturbating almost every day
iammmd55

Post by iammmd55 »

talia0409 wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 3:48 pm I work at a restaurant now so I can't really masturbate at work no matter how often I want to. I have at other jobs though. When I was in highschool I worked as a lifeguard and I was sneaking into the locker room, stripping off my swimsuit, and masturbating almost every day
Watching pretty girls & women in swimsuits I imagine provided plenty of motivation.